Hearthstone Alzheimer Care

Reviews of Hearthstone Alzheimer Care

Memory Care Reviews for Hearthstone Alzheimer Care

October 12, 2013

By Susan DiSpena

My family and I were so blessed to have found Heartstone for my mom.Each staff member ther treated her like she was their family member. The last few days of her life were exceptionally hard .The staff was there provided my mom and my family around the clock care so she did not pass away alone. Her time there was always filled with great events and smiling faces. My family and I feel blessed to have found such a wonderful place for my mother.She will rest in heaven and be at peace knowing that there are such caring people in this world who touched all of out hearts. Thanks you so much for all your love and support Susan
See all Memory Care reviews (9) See fewer reviews

Questions about Hearthstone Alzheimer Care

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Founded in 1992, Hearthstone has long been recognized as a world leader in providing care and programming for people living with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. Utilized in leading organizations throughout the country, our signature I’m Still Here® approach is the only memory care program guided by more than 25 years of research and field testing. Our program is designed to optimize opportunities for meaningful engagement for persons living with all stages of cognitive decline. With an award-winning approach, innovative programs and outstanding staff, we give people living with memory challenges an opportunity to truly flourish! We offer residential, day and visitor programs. Come by for a visit and learn more!

Costs for Hearthstone Alzheimer Care

Photos of Hearthstone Alzheimer Care

Services and Amenities of Hearthstone Alzheimer Care

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Psychiatric Care

• Tai Chi

• Staff Patient Ratio: 5:1, 3:1

About Hearthstone Alzheimer Care

Supported by over 20 years of research, taught and utilized throughout the US and internationally, Hearthstone’s innovative I’m Still Here approach offers people living with memory challenges an opportunity to truly thrive in a best-practices environment that is designed to adapt to the challenges associated with memory decline.

At Hearthstone we understand that people living with dementia are individuals – there is no “one size fits all” approach that works for everyone. Therefore activities are offered in small groups throughout the day as clubs and classes, based on residents’ interests and skills. In addition Hearthstone’s unique Learning Stations encourage independent study on topics of interest.

Dr. Zeisel’s international best selling book, I’m Still Here, provides an excellent overview of the philosophy behind our approach. Please contact us for a free copy, or come by for a tour to experience the I’m Still Here approach in action.

Since 1992, Hearthstone has been setting the standard for providing engaging experiences for people living with memory challenges including Alzheimer’s disease – in fact, it’s all we do.

Map of Hearthstone Alzheimer Care