Clark House Nursing Center at Fox Hill Village

Reviews of Clark House Nursing Center at Fox Hill Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Clark House Nursing Center at Fox Hill Village

August 24, 2015

By Local resident of Westwood

This was my second time @ Clark house for TKR rehab. Being in the summer this time I notice a strong odor of urine in my room. They did manage to get a dehumidifier which help somewhat. I loved the nighttime nurse JUDY who was always there when needed. One of the assistant nurses Jacynte ( from Haiti) was a true gem and always looked after me when needing any care or help to getting someone to dispense my meds. The PT Jenna was amazing with me and highly recommend her & this place for their rehab after total knee surgery. Very upbeat atmosphere in the PT room with all their staff. Helpful to you as well. OT Caitlyn was sweet & gentle and very good at her job. Loved Laura & Noreen who were activities & afternoon snack directors always came with a smile, paper & snack during the day! That was a nice touch & added lift for the day. During the day there was no problem with getting my meds when needed but after the 5:00pm hour of the day I had to walk up to the desk to get my meds on numerous occasions. Nighttime ringing my bell more than twice trying to get my scheduled meds NO ONE was around to dispense them for me. I did leave this complaint about NIGHTTIME care as I find the Clark House is understaff when it comes to nighttime needs I would hope they would improve on this concern of many that I had talked with while in there for the 12 days.

July 29, 2015

By DaughterofGuest

My mother stayed here for almost 2 weeks. I visited almost daily. The case manager, Kristen, the activities director, Laura, and one of her nurses, Jackie, were all great. My mother did not like the care at night, she claimed they were inattentive and "mean" but I wasn't there. If you are able to be there and advocate for your person, I would say this place is great. Everytime I came everything I asked for was done right away. The case manager Kristen helped me make many difficult decisions, she was amazing and was top notch. My mother loved Laura the activities director and Jackie one of her nurses. Don't expect a warm welcome from the weekday receptionist, she ignored everyone that walked in which always bothered me. They allowed me to bring my dog in which was a big boost to my mother and some of the other patients. Overall I gave the Clark House a 4. I would definitely send a loved one there if you are able to be there a lot and make sure their needs are taken care of.

March 23, 2015

Clark House was modern. It looked like a really nice place. I was sort of impressed with it. However, I went on their Medicare compare website and their scores were low, but there's always room for improvement. I would probably tell them to go in and check it out yourself and see how you feel about it, but I wouldn't say I would definitely go there.

July 28, 2014

By Mklane40

It his facility is very unprofessional. The pt and it staff are great!!! The nursing staff on the other hand is awful, unkind, uncaring and no patients. My loved one was there 3 weeks before receiving a shower. I guess this is common practice here. Total not acceptable! This is not the place to recive good care!!!!

Services and Amenities of Clark House Nursing Center at Fox Hill Village

About Clark House Nursing Center at Fox Hill Village

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Clark House Nursing Center at Fox Hill Village