Wood Haven Senior Living

Reviews of Wood Haven Senior Living

Memory Care Reviews for Wood Haven Senior Living

November 26, 2016

By Lady Nurse

It is right down the street from me. I've been there 3 times, and it's absolutely wonderful. The director and the admission staff were lovely, they made you feel at home, and couldn't have been sweeter. The whole facility is for memory care. It's a beautiful place, all one level, and well suited for what my husband had. I would send him there in a heartbeat. I've recommended this place to 3 people in my support group, and they all fell in love with the place.

October 28, 2015

By Shelma

My mother now lives here. We think everything is excellent. It is very neat and clean. It does not smell. The people are very good to my mother. I will recommend it highly. They have a lot of activities going on . They have music. They have small animals that are there. They have a dog that walks around trying to make people happy. They like the dog. They have birds that they can see. I have not tried their food, but my mother seems happy with their food. They have a couple of different dining areas, depending on what stage you are.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for Wood Haven Senior Living

Photos of Wood Haven Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Wood Haven Senior Living

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Wood Haven Senior Living

At Wood Haven, our intimate, exclusive memory care community in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, is designed to help bring meaning and happiness to the lives of our residents with Alzheimer’s or other dementia. Featuring Meridian Senior Living’s exclusive Montessori Moments in Time™ Memory Care program, we provide support to our residents through comprehensive, experience-proven programming focused on drawing from each individual a sense of purpose and belonging. It is our privilege to help our memory care residents live rich, fulfilling lives.

Our Services

Making Every Day Special for Memory Care Residents

Our highly trained and passionate staff is seasoned in providing exceptional care specifically to memory care residents. As a component of Montessori Moments in Time™ programming, Validation techniques are used to connect with residents, helping to reduce agitation and improve communication. By employing hands-on interventions and rehabilitation principles within our Life Enrichment programming, we strive to bring purpose and valuable socialization to our residents.

At our memory care community, your loved one will receive a customized plan of care based on their own preferences, routines and wellness needs. The day may include exercise classes, arts and crafts, games and other recreation to encourage recall of their own abilities or interests.

Map of Wood Haven Senior Living