Grosvenor Park

Reviews of Grosvenor Park

Nursing Home Reviews for Grosvenor Park

July 27, 2016

By KarenHaurd

I have been a patient at Grosvenor Park many times now and each time I have been here concern for my condition, consideration for my needs and best care have been me. Every staff member does their job well and has made me very comfortable and have given me confidence to resume my daily life once more.

June 10, 2016

By Rehab happy

I was most impressed with the loving and compassionate care of all the staff. I'm a different person from when I came in due to the compassionate and caring therapists.

October 29, 2012

By nursemass

Grosvenor Park is located in Salem, MA 5 minutes away from Northshore medical center and Beverly hospitals. I visit Grosvenor Park regularly to check on residents receiving extra care from our home health company. Grosvenor park provides skilled nursing services including Alzheimer's care. I can honestly say Grosvenor Park seem well maintained as compared to other skilled nursing facilities. Seniors rooms are kept clean regularly. Staff is available 24 hours to provide Alzheimer's care and other nursing services. So far, staff members have been friendly. Staff members only seem to interact with seniors while providing care. Just like many nursing homes, Grosvenor is understaffed, which is a common problem in many nursing homes in US. Balanced meals are served three times a day. Snacks are also provided. I would recommend Grosvenor Park to family members looking for facilities that can care for their loved ones with Alzheimer's.

June 24, 2011

By StoopBaud

Grosvenor Park is everything an assisted living residence should be. The building is magnificent and classy, yet has an attractive charm to it. The grounds are spacious and well-maintained, allowing residents ample opportunity to appreciate nature. The inside of the building is spotlessly maintained, and the rooms are well-sized. The food is above-average quality. The nurses and other employees are extremely helpful and friendly, yet professional. They handle their job extremely well, and leave no doubt as to the level of care my loved ones were entrusted to. Overall, I would recommend Grosvenor Park to anyone in search of a high-quality AL residence for themselves or a loved one.

About Grosvenor Park

Grosvenor Park is a senior living provider in Salem, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Grosvenor Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of Grosvenor Park