Hebrew Senior Life

Reviews of Hebrew Senior Life

Nursing Home Reviews for Hebrew Senior Life

August 10, 2017

By Zlahta

My father, grandmother and now mother have/are receiving longterm care at Hebrew Rehabilitation Center. The nursing and end of life care team have been extremely supportive to my mom and to me. Everyone is so kind and are always attentive to changes in Mom and adjust her care accordingly. The facility is full of beautiful places to sit and relax both with and without Mom, thus enabling me to have long visits with calming breaks for reflection. The synagogue and adjoining art gallery support me during difficult times visiting my mother. And of course, the cafeteria is has a wide variety of hot meals and a a good salad bar. Even after hours I have gotten some good meals from there "automat". I wish that I lived closer and could visit more often, but I feel the HRC is the best care that I could ask for Mom at this time. When i"m not there, I know that she is in the hands of many skilled and compassionate professionals. The nurse's are angels.

April 22, 2016

By Caring relative0071

The staff of Hebrew Senior Life is wonderful, very friendly, and caring. The facility is fine. It’s supposed to be a shared room, but my mom’s in there by herself. It has a nice view, but it’s pretty much like a hospital room. The food doesn’t look too good, so she’s probably lost weight since she got there, but maybe she’s just adjusting to it. This is a memory care unit, so I don’t think there’s a lot of stuff going on. There are activities but a lot of people are not partaking; they have someone who plays the guitar. The problem we had was the norovirus breakout they had, so they’ve pretty much been on lockdown for three weeks.

August 22, 2015

By Caring111932850

My mother had been at Hebrew Rehab Center for many years, and I found that their care was very good; that is why I chose them again for my father now. Overall, they are very good.

January 09, 2015

Hebrew Rehabilitation Center is very good with great decorations. The staff is very friendly, very helpful and very knowledgeable. They have concerts for the residents. The only problem I see is the parking. Parking during the day is sometimes difficult to find. I haven't tried the food there although my mother-in-law seems to have no complaints with it. They do have a good cafeteria downstairs if you don't like the food being served. They have some activities, concerts, and some entertainment at least once a week. They even have a synagogue right inside the facility.

About Hebrew Senior Life

Hebrew Senior Life is a senior living provider in Roslindale, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact Hebrew Senior Life for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hebrew Senior Life