Hebrew Senior Life

Reviews of Hebrew Senior Life

Nursing Home Reviews for Hebrew Senior Life

August 22, 2015

By Caring111932850

My mother had been at Hebrew Rehab Center for many years, and I found that their care was very good; that is why I chose them again for my father now. Overall, they are very good.

January 09, 2015

Hebrew Rehabilitation Center is very good with great decorations. The staff is very friendly, very helpful and very knowledgeable. They have concerts for the residents. The only problem I see is the parking. Parking during the day is sometimes difficult to find. I haven't tried the food there although my mother-in-law seems to have no complaints with it. They do have a good cafeteria downstairs if you don't like the food being served. They have some activities, concerts, and some entertainment at least once a week. They even have a synagogue right inside the facility.

About Hebrew Senior Life

Hebrew Senior Life is a senior living provider in Roslindale, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact Hebrew Senior Life for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hebrew Senior Life