Coyne Healthcare Center

Reviews of Coyne Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Coyne Healthcare Center

October 24, 2017

By Anthony's daughter

My 95 year-old father was sent to rehab after taking a serious fall. From the moment he arrived until the time he was discharged, my dad received outstanding care at Webster Park. The staff was warm, caring and professional. The nurses were most willing to answer questions, listen to my concerns and provide daily updates about my dad's progress. His aide were really special and took great care to be certain that his clothes were neatly hung in the closet! When my dad misplaced his hearing aides four people helped us search the area until they were thankfully found. The facility is clean and it's great that so many private rooms are an option.

May 23, 2017

By alfiey

run down facility and very understaffed. new section but does not seem to be in use yet

August 17, 2016

By Alwayslove

All of the staff here was amazing! They were very attentive to any concerns we had regarding the care of my father! The residents were very happy when visiting. All of the nursing staff were very accessible and never seemed to be stressed out, which enhances the quality of care they can give to their patients.

August 13, 2015

The people at Webster Park Rehab are very compassionate and caring. The facility was very satisfactory. We couldn’t have asked for anything better for my dad.

About Coyne Healthcare Center

Coyne Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Rockland, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Coyne Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Coyne Healthcare Center