Plymouth Senior Living

Reviews of Plymouth Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Plymouth Senior Living

May 24, 2012

By beachmag54

My family had the worst experience with this facility. Sunrise was okay, but now that Emeritus has taken over, it has only gotten worse. We have recently left and wish we did sooner. The office staff is rude and there is always a new person. I highly advise against this facility.

June 27, 2011

By anonymousll

My sister has chosen Emeritus at Plymouth Beach, Massachusetts as her new home and no one could be more delighted than I am. She has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's for the past 5 years and as her memory worsened she began to consider moving to a residential community where she could maintain her independence but have help with the daily tasks that are now confusing to her. Having once worked on staff as a nurse at this assisted living facility I know that she is going to be well taken care of in the coming years. This senior community focuses on providing a comfortable and caring environment to all residents. Family members are always welcome to visit and, in fact, are encouraged to do so. Since my sister, Beth, has always enjoyed flowers she has quickly formed a friendship with those who take care of the gardens. She even helps cut and arrange some of those fresh, colorful flowers you will notice throughout the buildings. There are lots of activities to keep her mind busy and she works with a therapist who helps her retain as much of her memory and skills as possible. During our regular visits we are always made to feel as though we are also part of the Emeritus family.

Photos of Plymouth Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Plymouth Senior Living

• Minimum Age: None

About Plymouth Senior Living

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

W are set in a quiet, seaside neighborhood on Plymouth Bay and our community offers gorgeous water views from our wooded campus.

Map of Plymouth Senior Living