Peabody Glen Health Care Center

Reviews of Peabody Glen Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Peabody Glen Health Care Center

August 05, 2015

By BelleG

My grandmother was at Peabody Glen for over a year. She received very poor care!! The second floor staff was great, all of the aids were attentive and were very kind to my grandfather also. She was moved to the first floor when she started to further decline. The aids on the first floor were also kind but the unit manager Joanne , I believe, was awful. Not only did she withhold information from people in our family but she never treated anyone with compassion or even respect. My grandmother couldn't talk or move by the end, we had to advocate for her. We knew her better than anyone but many of our thoughts and opinions were disregarded. We kept her at this location because of the second floor staff and because my grandfather could easily take the ride there every day. Once she was moved to the first floor, we noticed the lack of compassion radiating from this nurse. This concerned us but my grandfather still wanted to see her. 2 months later, my grandfather died and my grandmother was far too ill to be transported. The day before she died, this nurse brought in a whole cart full of food and beverages. After she died, we never heard any condolences from her or anything, we had to pack up her stuff OURSELVES, despite the fact that we were all crying. I would not refer anyone here. Again, the aids are great and most of the nurses are very kind but one rude nurse can really change things for the patient and the family.

September 19, 2013

By fooze

I have visited many nursing homes before deciding on Peabody Glen. The location is great and they have a decent outdoor space as well as indoor spaces where we can go as a family. Overall, the staff is friendly and inviting. As with any place, there will be ups and downs. We try to keep on top of issues and they are corrected immediately.

July 27, 2013

By Squeez

Other

The staff and service at Peabody Glen is outstanding. You couldn't ask for a better place to have my loved one go to.

Services and Amenities of Peabody Glen Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Peabody Glen Health Care Center

Peabody Glen Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Peabody, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Peabody Glen Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Peabody Glen Health Care Center