Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The

Reviews of Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The

Nursing Home Reviews for Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The

September 26, 2013

By Martha17

My father is at Ellis in Norwood. He stayed there for a year. The care he was getting was very good. He was clean and he was well attended to. They made sure that he is up and moves around. They also made sure that he likes the food. It's not the most modern facility and the place was old, but it was not bad although not wonderful. The place is clean. The one thing that my father was just upset being in that facility was because they shaved his mustache, but as far as his medical care they were excellent.

July 11, 2012

By AlexandriaJackson

My grandmother has been a resident in the assisted living center a few times. Sometimes it is just temporary due to her need for rehab after surgeries or injuries. We can not say anything negative about her care at Ellis. She was treated with the utmost respect. I have CNA experience myself, and was very pleasantly surprised by the care and compassion I saw at Ellis. Everyone was treated with dignity and my grandmother was thrilled with how private everything was kept.

About Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The

Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The is a senior living provider in Norwood, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The