Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The

Reviews of Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The

Nursing Home Reviews for Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The

August 29, 2015

By CTresearch

My mother is a patient there now and from what I've observed, the nursing aides are incompetent in doing their jobs. They roll their eyes, give you a bad look with attitude, and then disappear when asked for help. The other night, she needed help and nobody was around at all. She pressed the button for help and nobody came and the nursing station was empty. My mom is not able to walk on her own but she had to go and was adamant to get to the bathroom. She is not very strong but, had managed to pull herself to the side of the bed to sit up with my brother helping her. Even with the bed alarm going off, nobody showed. Luckily, there was another patient that heard my mom yelling and began yelling down the hallway that someone needed help. By this time, my mom was crying and in alot of pain from her condition. It took a very long time before anyone showed. I am so disappointed in the service at the Ellis house and after telling the Administrator about all the incidents, he needs to tell his staff that it is unacceptable and they are there to do their jobs.

September 04, 2014

By increadible

I cannot believe how heartless the aids are at this facility. They actually run in the opposite direction when needed for a unpopular task such as change a patient or taking them to the toilet. They are remiss in checking on patients as required in the evenings and the only time I actually observed them hustling is when the kitchen staff was offering ice cream in the courtyard. If you love someone this is not the place to send them if you want them to get human care.

July 09, 2014

By Tola

Beautiful grounds and common rooms. Clean. Lots of emphasis on the grounds...not enough on the patients. We had to remove our family member quickly. If your family member is independent and can advocate for him/herself it may work. My family member could not and needed assistance with several functions. This help wasn't available. Once we moved elsewhere our family member was taken care of with real compassion. Thus we realized what long term care looks like and are thrilled with our move. At this point I wouldn't give Ellis even a one star but that seems to be the lowest so there it is.

September 26, 2013

By Martha17

My father is at Ellis in Norwood. He stayed there for a year. The care he was getting was very good. He was clean and he was well attended to. They made sure that he is up and moves around. They also made sure that he likes the food. It's not the most modern facility and the place was old, but it was not bad although not wonderful. The place is clean. The one thing that my father was just upset being in that facility was because they shaved his mustache, but as far as his medical care they were excellent.

July 11, 2012

By AlexandriaJackson

My grandmother has been a resident in the assisted living center a few times. Sometimes it is just temporary due to her need for rehab after surgeries or injuries. We can not say anything negative about her care at Ellis. She was treated with the utmost respect. I have CNA experience myself, and was very pleasantly surprised by the care and compassion I saw at Ellis. Everyone was treated with dignity and my grandmother was thrilled with how private everything was kept.

About Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The

Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The is a senior living provider in Norwood, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ellis Nursing and Rehab Center The