North Hill

Reviews of North Hill

Assisted Living Reviews for North Hill

September 23, 2013

By Philip3

North Hill was lovely. The staff was friendly and accommodating. They had spacious, variety of rooms. The food was excellent. They had a lot of activities like lectures, different events and art exhibits. I liked the overall energy of the place. I would consider moving in there in the future and I would highly recommend it to others.

August 19, 2012

By Nanty

Visiting this place is the most awesome experience for me. I was really impressed. Everything here was fabulous, gorgeous, and breathtaking. This is a real community which is close to Boston proper. It's just like going into the development area of Washington D.C. Everything's perfectly done. The accommodations have different stages, like, you can live singly or with your husband and wife. During my visit, they were upgrading the apartments and putting different kinds of furniture in them. The care they're providing is excellent as well. They have a facility for Alzheimer's and Dementia. This facility has its own concert hall, theater house and other entertainment areas. I went into the dining room and I felt I was in a plaza in New York. However, my 2-hour visit was like a waste because at the end I found out that the minimum income this facility required so you can reside here is $40,000/month and I'm not close to it.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for North Hill

Services and Amenities of North Hill

About North Hill

North Hill is a senior living provider in Needham, Massachusetts that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact North Hill for more details on services and rates.

Map of North Hill