Devonshire Estates

Offers Independent Living

329 Pittsfield Rd, Lenox, MA 01240
Devonshire Estates (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 29 days

Move-in by March 31st and receive $500 off your first 3 months. Applies to April, May, and June rent. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Devonshire Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Devonshire Estates

February 23, 2016

By Visitor120196150

Devonshire was very nice. I actually live very close to it, almost within walking distance. The food was good. They did have some activities, but I’m not interested in things like that. It was all very lovely, and the food was very nice. It had a big dining room that felt very homey. Everybody knew everybody, and the wait staff was very nice.

February 10, 2016

By Michael120072650

I spent a night at Devonshire Estates. I stayed in one of their one-bedroom cottages, and it was very nice. It’s a beautiful facility. The food that they served was excellent. The staff was very cordial. All around, it was a very nice atmosphere. The dining area was very clean, and very efficient. They have enough staff to keep things moving. It was like a wait staff in a nice restaurant. There was something going on everyday whether it would be a movie or trips to go to shopping. The day I was there, a musician came in and put on a show. There were a lot of things to occupy your time.

April 07, 2015

By Janet104540750

I liked the location of Devonshire Estates. I live right nearby. When I visited, it was very clean and very well taken care of, and the people were very pleasant. The rooms were very nice. The whole place was very nice. They allow animals, which is the most important thing to me. I did have a meal there twice. The first time was very good; the second time was OK.

January 21, 2015

My uncle has settled at Devonshire Estates. He really loves it, and the food is all homemade as far as we know. The food is really delicious. His space is a little bit small, but they have a whole library, he is playing bingo there, and he is really happy. They even make their own ice cream; they do almost everything homemade. We were really pleased with the owners and the people who helped us. They actually help in getting him moving. They had a van that takes them to places.

January 18, 2015

Devonshire Estates is very nice, and the food is good. The staff has been excellent, caring, and attentive. The dining area is very large. They have exercises, bridge, bingo, and competition games. They have musicians come in sometimes; we have musical events. The sanitation is very good.

October 22, 2014

My mother just moved to Devonshire a week or so ago. It seemed to be OK, and we chose this place because of its proximity to where I live. The activities are printed in their monthly outline of activities. My mother has been there less than two weeks, and she is just settling in, so it is really too early to tell or to make any comments one way or the other. So far, there is no real service per se that has been used except that there is a unit, and my mother is occupying it. There were different sorts of facilities available. She has a large studio room, and she came from a one-bedroom, so it is kind of a squeeze for her. It is really not as roomy as what she was used to, but it is more expensive than those places that were in Florida.

August 28, 2014

I chose Devonshire Estates for my mother because it has everything I wanted. What I like best about this community is that it is close to my home, and it has all the things my mother needed. She has a studio with a full bathroom and a refrigerator, microwave, and sink. It also has a porch attached. The staff is good. They have all kinds of activities. They have bridge, bingo, sing-a-long, piano players, and exercise class in the morning.

May 30, 2014

By Gina11

My dad moved at Devonshire Estates last January. We chose this facility because we were looking for something that was more of independent and not really assisted living. The place is very nice, and we could get all the care that we wanted for my dad, and it's also close to my sister's house, about 5 minutes away from her. The food is of good variety. Every meal, they have choices, and the food tastes very good. The staff is always looking great. Even the kids who serve, they have kids who work there after school, and they are very polite and very helpful. The rooms are very nice, and I think each of them has a balcony so that you can sit outside, and my father really enjoys that. The grounds are very nice. They have lots of activities going on all the time. I am very impressed with the place.

Costs for Devonshire Estates

Photos of Devonshire Estates

Services and Amenities of Devonshire Estates

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub, Washer Dryer Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Garage, Private

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Devonshire Estates

Devonshire Estates is located in Lenox, MA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Devonshire Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Devonshire Estates