The Communities at Golden Pond

The Communities at Golden Pond (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Communities at Golden Pond

Assisted Living Reviews for The Communities at Golden Pond

By David45

I was looking for a nursing home and I got in contact with a woman and mentioned that her mother is Golden Pond assisted living. She talked about them favorably. I called my mother to check it out and she did and she signed up the same day. It's been and excellent experience. She's been there for over 2 years. My mom's happy there and very responsive. She used to like the food but now she's on a restricted diet.

By Carolyn23

Golden Pond was recommended to me by a hospital where my mom was in. I was really impressed with everything about Golden Pond. The staff is absolutely amazing. The facility is beautiful and the food is just excellent.

By Carolyn22

We looked around and Golden Pond is close and convenient to our place. We also like the services that they provide. Their caring has been very good and it's a safe place to be. The staff is very nice and professional. My mom said that the food is good and she's happy with Golden Pond.

September 17, 2013

By Peter8

My mom loves it there in the Golden Pond. She thinks it's a wonderful place. They take good care of her. Every time she leaves, she always wants to go right back. It's really a great place for her.

September 17, 2013

By Star1

We chose Golden Pond because they have a Psychiatrict component to their care. The staff has been very good with my brother. They go out once or twice a week as part of their activities which my brother likes. He's very comfortable and safe there. As far as I can tell, he is doing very well and happy to be there.

Photos of The Communities at Golden Pond

Services and Amenities of The Communities at Golden Pond

• State Licenses: N/A

About The Communities at Golden Pond

Golden Pond provides comfortable, affordable studios, one-and two-bedroom apartment homes with fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and scenic views. Common areas include a library, a café and gardens. The community also features a 24-hour emergency response system, on-site health center, Healthy Living Wellness Program, scheduled transportation and diverse leisure activities. Our guiding principle is to create a community where residents can age with dignity. We invite you to discover the Golden Pond Difference.

Independent Living

Golden Pond’s Independent Lifestyle is for seniors who are able to live on their own in an apartment or house, but who want the conveniences of living within a community that provides services and amenities such as maintenance, housekeeping, social activities, dining, transportation, security, or the option of assistance with daily tasks or medical care if they ever need it later on.

Assisted Living

Golden Pond is much more than a typical housing development for seniors. Golden Pond’s programs and services are designed specifically for individuals who live independently but may require some assistance with their daily care to maintain that independence.

Our residents needing assistance see that Golden Pond costs significantly less than many of their other options. We provide a range of services to resident, many 24 hours a day. Golden Pond is a rental community, which means residents can move in without giving up their life savings to pay an expensive buy-in fee. In this way Golden Pond can offer a luxurious combination of comfort, convenience and security for all of our residents.

Memory Care

Our staff is trained in the Habilitation approach to dementia care using the “Caring for People with Alzheimer’s Disease” program created by the Alzheimer’s Association/MA NH Chapter. Country View is in a small separate neighborhood providing a safe, pleasant and comfortable setting. All units on Country View are upscale in design, offering granite counter tops, ample square footage and large windows that create a plushfeel. Daily activities encourage resident engagement.

Map of The Communities at Golden Pond