Wingate at Hampden Rehabilitative & Skilled Nursing

Reviews of Wingate at Hampden Rehabilitative & Skilled Nursing

Nursing Home Reviews for Wingate at Hampden Rehabilitative & Skilled Nursing

January 07, 2012

By celo

My Mom has been a resident at Wingate at Hampden for almost 3 years. It's a small, very clean facility with a dedicated staff and very small rate of staff turn over. This is important for my Mom, who suffers from dementia, to see familiar faces every day. The facility has a dining room for mobile residents and sits on very pretty grounds.They have single and shared rooms, all with TVs. The entire facility was just done over. They have a full time activities director who differentiates activities for residents. The personal care the residents receive is very good and they know everyone there by name. It's not uncommon for staff from my Mom's previous wing to, still after a year, ask about her or even in some cases take their own time to visit her.The staff are really wonderful. They are very caring and always say hello. They have meetings with the family ever few months to explain what is going on with your loved one. They have just made the whole journey with my Mom so much less painful. It's a comfort to know she is in such good hands. She is well fed, well cared for and she has people who take time to spend time with her, even as she drifts away from me.

September 15, 2011

By billyblast413

A short time ago I visited a nursing home in which my relative was staying. Apon arrival, I didn't think much of the facility, but once I got to know the people that worked there, my attitude soon changed. The people there were exceptional in their attempts to fully satisfy their patients. The food was sufficient, in the terms of acceptability, and the events they had scheduled were engaging. It hurt to visit a relative on such terms, but it felt good to know that they were being catered to. Each visit made me feel more safe. The cleanliness and knowledge of the facility took me by suprise, and touched a part of me that felt damaged by such an occasion. I felt assured knowing my loved one was in safe hands. I would like to thank all in part for not only their time, but the helping hand in which they all lent out to each and everyone in my family.

Services and Amenities of Wingate at Hampden Rehabilitative & Skilled Nursing

About Wingate at Hampden Rehabilitative & Skilled Nursing

Wingate at Hampden Rehabilitative & Skilled Nursing is a senior living provider in Hampden, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wingate at Hampden Rehabilitative & Skilled Nursing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wingate at Hampden Rehabilitative & Skilled Nursing