Kathleen Daniel

Reviews of Kathleen Daniel

Nursing Home Reviews for Kathleen Daniel

March 23, 2014

By jules6356

I new I was in trouble the moment I arrived. KD staff promised to have the treatment equipment I needed upon arrival, important because a two-hour window was in effect. Not only did they NOT have it, but I was told by a nurse to "keep your pants on" when I asked for a status after five hours. The equipment was finally attached after seven hours. When I asked why it wasn't working the way it did in the hospital, another nurse questioned why I was asking and said to trust her. As much as the equipment delay is an issue, it's the attitude of the staff that is causing me to award one star.

October 09, 2013

By Diana20

There was no way I would put my dad in Kathleen Daniel Nursing Home. The outside area was just awful. It was in a very depressing neighborhood. I didn't like the location at all. The rooms they did have were of good size. They were fairly large and nice. The dining area was nice too. With regards to staffing, however, I don't think the ratio was quite as high as some other places I was in. There was very little administrative support there especially on the weekend. The day I went there, the person who gave me a tour was the chef, so to try to get answers about something was just tough at that time.

May 30, 2012

By jmurphy

This was a pretty good nursing facility. They provided pretty good activities to keep the people there occupied, and they did a good job taking care of them. I would go and visit my grandmother about once a month, and then in addition I would go there a few more times a year to volunteer. As a church we would bring our Christmas choir there every year to sing to the residents. While they do an all right job taking care of the residents, they are not very easy to work with sometimes. I can remember many times where we wanted them to take care of my grandmother in a certain way, and they did not follow our instructions because they wanted to stick to their own way of doing things. Some of the staff was very friendly and helpful, while some of the staff was a little bit less friendly. You could tell that some of the staff there did not really want to be there. I would recommend this facility to people just because it has a great central location to anyone that is living in the Metrowest community, but there are definitely better nursing homes out there.

About Kathleen Daniel

Kathleen Daniel is a senior living provider in Framingham, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Kathleen Daniel for more details on services and rates.

Map of Kathleen Daniel