Landmark at Fall River

Reviews of Landmark at Fall River

Assisted Living Reviews for Landmark at Fall River

July 29, 2016

By Bob057564

I had a meal at Landmark at Fall River, and the food and service was good. They are actually lower in price compared to the other facility I’ve visited, and I was pleased, expect that I didn’t care for the location. The community itself was nice.

June 10, 2016

I was able to visit Landmark at Fall River. It was a nice, clean place. The people were friendly. They looked like they had things to do for everybody. Their rooms seemed nice, clean, and big enough. The staff member who gave us a tour was very nice, helpful, and went out of his way to help us. They take the residents on trips, play bingo or other games, watch TV, and provide snacks throughout the day.

June 10, 2016

By Pam651810

I was very impressed with Landmark at Fall River. I felt like they were very straightforward and went right into financing. I thought it was really smart that they went right into the price point and what insurance would cover and what other aids you might get in there. Then we did the tour where they answered all of my questions. Every aspect of the place was opened to me. They showed me the kitchen, the dining area, the day area, and gave me an activities schedule for visual activities or haircuts. They were really comprehensive about it, I was very impressed. They showed me a room that was being painted and had the carpet replaced. It was definitely small and did not have a good view out the window. It looked down on a rooftop; that part I was not impressed with. The dining room looked really pleasant and impressed me.

July 19, 2014

Personally, I like Landmark. It is a combination of retirement community and assisted living facility. However, they do not have full nursing or a memory care unit at this point. I have not personally tried the food, but my mother says the food has been very good. My mother has gained weight while she has been there, which is a good thing. The activities are a little on the limited side. They do have something on a daily basis, but they don't have a lot of variety. I think they need to provide more different types of activities for the residents. In terms of care, to a certain extent, Landmark has an a la carte type of arrangement. It is basically a senior living community, but they offer additional services based on the individual needs of the residents. I would recommend this community to others.

Costs for Landmark at Fall River

Photos of Landmark at Fall River

Services and Amenities of Landmark at Fall River

• Fee Structure Extra: Inclusive For Il And Includes 3 Meals A Day, Transportation And Cleaning Services

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Features Extra: Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Home Sale Assistance

About Landmark at Fall River

The Landmark at Fall River is located in the heart of the historic community of Fall River, Massachusetts. The Landmark at Fall River boasts a variety of comfortable, cozy community rooms, fine multi-course meals served restaurant-style, and the convenience of an on-site hair salon, chapel, wellness center, and general store. A robust activity schedule provides residents with intellectual stimulation, frequent festivities, and plenty of access to the surrounding community. Residents have the peace of mind knowing that assistance is available 24 hours a day to meet scheduled and unscheduled needs.

Grand one-bedroom and studio apartments with kitchenettes, private bathrooms and individual climate control - Shared companion two-bedroom suites that help reduce costs - All apartments have large beautiful windows and generous closet space - Walk-in showers - Beautiful dining room with a view of the bridge - Country Cafe

Map of Landmark at Fall River