Redstone Rehab & Nursing Center

Reviews of Redstone Rehab & Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Redstone Rehab & Nursing Center

August 10, 2016

By Caring_2643396

My mom stayed here for a few weeks for rehab (OT and PT) after a bad fall. The nurses and PT/OT staff were very good. She was miserable and in a lot of pain, they all treated her with kindness and respect. They pushed her to get better but also accommodated her needs and concerns. The food was surprisingly good as well. A few things to be improved on: I do wish they kept a closer eye on some vitals that she was having consistency issues with. We needed to request that someone check on them. Also, some service calls did take a little longer than I would have liked for staff to respond to, but that is to be expected with so many patients to care for. Overall, I was impressed with the care my mom received while at Redstone.

May 10, 2016

By Manuel2

Redstone was quite OK. The room my mother had was very clean with very pleasant decorations. I don't have any complaints about the staff. My mother had therapy there.

January 31, 2015

By marylpn123

Watched a patient wait 30 minutes today to be transfered to the bathroom as she rang her bell repeatedly. Staff came in and left to " get help" this happened after she received a waterpill...I agree with the earlier post..run don't walk. Family members have little to no say on care. Staff don't return calls and have no lecabilty to family and patient requests....hard to see your loved one there

July 09, 2012

By Dutiful Daughter1

RUN don't walk away from this facility. If your loved on Alzheimer's wing be prepared to encounter very poor care. There are only a few nurses who genuinely care and CNA's who treat the work as a job, not a profession...They are all over-worked. My father had his room treated like a break lounge for a worker who would recline in his leather chair and charge his cellphone in his room. He would also eat and watch tv on his breaks in my father's room. If you have no other choice, you should make visits at off hours. The seniors are treated more like prisoners than those in need. Recreation is limited. Clients are pushed onto the patio and left there all day, Not unusual to hear people screaming for attention from their rooms. An awful place to live or work. If your loved one cannot eat on his or her own, CNA's can and may refuse to assist them with eating. For us, this place was a nightmare.

About Redstone Rehab & Nursing Center

Redstone Rehab & Nursing Center is a senior living provider in East Longmeadow, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Redstone Rehab & Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Redstone Rehab & Nursing Center