Bluebird Estates

Reviews of Bluebird Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Bluebird Estates

September 03, 2019

By Regina

We toured Bluebird Estates, and it seemed like a nice community. However, some of the rooms were quite a distance from the activities and the dining hall. The dining hall is right when you come in the entrance, and we didn't think that was a good idea. It was just too open. It must be very drafty in the winter, plus you're exposed to anybody walking in when you're in the dining hall. It wasn't personal; it was like an auditorium. The setting was not what we expected. The staff was outstanding, the people that helped us were just wonderful, they let us see several different units, and they were very friendly and very positive. The staff was very good. It was more of the setup and the design of Bluebird Estates that wasn't really going to work for us. They have a chapel, a gym, a recreational area to play games, a pool table, and an activity room.

August 07, 2018

By JK

Bluebird Estates was really good and only offered independent living. The staff was awesome. The rooms and common area were nice. I liked everything about it, but if my mother needed more assistance, you have to pay for it separately. She's going to be 90, so it wasn't feasible for us to move her up here not knowing what's going to happen in the future. It was going to be too expensive, but that was a really good option.

March 23, 2017

By Al364330

I liked the Bluebird Estates; the administration was very good, very kind, and took me around. The rooms are about the same size, they were clean, it didn't smell, and they were more than adequate for me. The staff is accommodating, but the geography is not going to work for me.

September 13, 2016

By Patrick675264

We just took a little tour of Bluebird Estates. The dining room was nice, and the people were friendly. It was a little more expensive than we would have liked, and so that’s why we chose the other one. The staff was nice, and everybody was friendly. It’s in a nice area and convenient to get around the different places. They have a bus that comes and picks up the residents.

February 24, 2016

By Bobby13

Bluebird Estates was nice. The cafeteria and the dining area were really nice, and the food and service was good. We saw the one-bedroom and two-bedroom units. The rooms were nice, clean, and adequately sized. The staff was really great. They have some entertainment for their residents, like exercise and movie rooms.

August 31, 2015

By Mary112328750

I was happy with Bluebird Estate as well. It was very nice. It was not quite as large, and not quite as open, but it was nice. The staff was very nice, very caring, and very compassionate. They had something going on every day. They had called me back a couple of times to join them.

Costs for Bluebird Estates

Photos of Bluebird Estates

Services and Amenities of Bluebird Estates

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Bluebird Estates

Bluebird Estates is located in East Longmeadow, MA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Bluebird Estates for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Bluebird Estates does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Bluebird Estates