Connemara Senior Living Brockton

Connemara Senior Living (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Connemara Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Connemara Senior Living

March 29, 2013

The room that was shown to us was nice.

January 06, 2012

By keykutter

My mother was moved to this facility after a breif stay in a local hospital.At first the facility seemed like a nice place and the staff seemed concerned with the health and care of their patients,but then we started showing up unannounced.The facility was clean and the front staff was very helpful.In my opinion maybe 2 out of 40 staff members were friendly and seemed genuially concerned, unfortunately those staff members were not there 24 hrs a day.It could have had something to do with the fact that most of the staff spoke broken english and seemed to just go through the motions of the job,with no compassion.Clearly the head of the facility had her "I understand" face on,after all its her job to defend her staff.The patients in this facility were always in their rooms in their beds,and those her weren't, were outside with no staff incase of an emergency.The outside grounds looked nice at all times,as well as the reception area,but,once you got on the elevator and the doors opened on the floor you were getting off on,thats where it all changed.The nurses at the desk totally ignored us even after standing there for more than a few minutes,the cna's or nurses,were always walking around like it was not where they wanted to be and laughing back and forth with each other instead of taking care of the patients needs.

September 30, 2011

By anotherjane

The staff obviously didn't want to be there and it showed. The upkeep of the place was alright but not consistent. We chose this place for our family member because of the location. Every time I asked a question regarding the treatment of my family member I would not receive direct eye contact and the staff didn't seem knowledgeable about patients' histories either.The staff had the mentality of "this is where old people go to die" and it was aggravating because we all want our family members to recuperate and feel better. The negativity of the staff reflected in the gloominess of the patients, sadly. On several occasions my family member appeared to have not been checked on by any of the staff for hours upon end.The elevators were really slow and the service of the staff was so inconsistent that I would not recommend this company to anyone.

About Connemara Senior Living

Connemara Senior Living is a senior living provider in Brockton, Massachusetts that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Connemara Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Connemara Senior Living