EPOCH Senior Care Center of Brewster

EPOCH Senior Care Center of Brewster (844) 334-3818

Reviews of EPOCH Senior Care Center of Brewster

Nursing Home Reviews for EPOCH Senior Care Center of Brewster

April 17, 2015

My friend was at EPOCH. My experience with it was that it was a very attractive situation at that time, but I was most disappointed when my friend was given a substitute for a medication that he takes that is quite essential, and the substitute completely messed up his system. So I'm not happy with the results. He had some very difficult times -- not related to his rehab for the surgery -- but because they substituted medication. He never should have been given that medication; it wasn't a substitute for what he was taking. So I would not recommend EPOCH Brewster. The rooms were very nice. The long-term care floors were kept clean, but at the short-term rehab, the floors were not clean. The food didn't look very good. Overall, they could improve on cleanliness, and they should be checking the medications properly. However, the facility was very attractive, and their occupational and physical therapists were excellent.

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. At EPOCH Senior Healthcare of Brewster, we take the health of our long-term and short-term residents very seriously and we appreciate your kind words about our occupational and physical therapists. We’re sorry your friend did not have a good experience and we invite him to personally share his experience with us so we can fully address his concerns. It’s important to note that the care we provide for our long- and short-term residents is overseen by a doctor and we do not, and cannot, make the decision to substitute or change medications. Our wellness team members believe in their ethical responsibility to our residents and are not authorized to make those decisions. While we’re disappointed that you feel our cleanliness was lacking when you visited, we’re proud that we recently received a deficiency-free survey and status by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health after its annual inspection of our community. The inspections are unannounced and assess compliance with state and federal standards of care, including quality of life, nursing care, protection of resident rights, staffing levels and other measures. The ranking is a testament to our philosophy of care and our dedication to our residents. If you would like to discuss your concerns in more detail, our door is always open and we welcome you to meet with us at any time.

March 27, 2014

Epoch was an older facility, and I guess it didn't appeal to me too much. The rooms were smaller and seemed kind of darker. Some of the rooms looked out on a parking lot. I didn't have quite as good an impression of that place, although I understand they are ranked really highly. However, everyone was very nice.

Adult Day Care Reviews for EPOCH Senior Care Center of Brewster

Photos of EPOCH Senior Care Center of Brewster

Services and Amenities of EPOCH Senior Care Center of Brewster

• Dining Extra: Three Nutritious Meals A Day Plus Snacks

• Nurse On Staff: 24 Hour Nursing Staff

About EPOCH Senior Care Center of Brewster

EPOCH Senior Care Center of Brewster is a senior living provider in Brewster, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact EPOCH Senior Care Center of Brewster for more details on services and rates.

Map of EPOCH Senior Care Center of Brewster