Blueberry Hil

Reviews of Blueberry Hil

Nursing Home Reviews for Blueberry Hil

September 27, 2013

By 0191501907

I have an immediate family member who is a long term care patient. The management of the facility are excellent. Some, if not most of the nursing staff is very good and caring. I appreciate the hard work and dedication of many of the staff, however there are a small number of monsters. The executive director and social workers are very attentive to the needs and care of the residents as well. The care of a patient with significant dementia is very important to the patient's family, and the decision to locate my family member at Kindred Blueberry Hill was a good choice.

August 21, 2012

By johnMA

I have have not have any bad experiences at this facility. The staff is very friendly and willing to help out at any time. They also answer all questions possible, In my experience if someone doesn't know the answer to a question they will find someone who does. There are weekly and monthly events to entertain resident. Some of the events I have noticed are bingo, card games and cookouts. They seem to try to make not only the patient but also the patient's visitors as comfortable as possible.The facilities always seemed clean, though they could use more hand sanitizer dispensers as I only recall one or two located near the entrance. There is a nice courtyard/patio outside with a grill. They have free Wifi in every room and also computers that can be used. Every room also has a t.v with free cable. They also offer paid services like haircuts that are very inexpensive.

November 02, 2011

By KytKat1

My grandmother was a resident of Blueberry Hill for approximately 5 years. The facility is clean and they provide a variety of activities for the residents. The staff are all very friendly and care about the patients. During my grandmother's final days the staff was very respectful and allowed our family to visit and stay at all hours so that we could say good bye to my grandmother. I would recommend this facility to anyone forced to make the difficult decision to place a family member in a nursing home.

Services and Amenities of Blueberry Hil

About Blueberry Hil

Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Blueberry Hill is located in Beverly, MA and provides specialized short-term, inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. Patients are provided with a full range of medical, rehabilitative and social services to treat and support their needs. We also provide long-term care in a safe environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Blueberry Hil