Quail Run Estates

Reviews of Quail Run Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Quail Run Estates

March 23, 2017

By Al685208

Quail Run was clean, and the people were nice. They had a demonstration on blended food or smoothies -- that was interesting -- and it kept the people occupied or interested. The property was more than adequate for my needs.

November 09, 2016

By Heather466472

I absolutely thought Quail Run was wonderful. The food is good, and the staff is wonderful. However, mom was home sick, she wanted to go back to New York, and she needs more care now than Quail Run has to offer. She was doing the daily exercise, she enjoys the music, and they had a fall festival, so she likes the little celebrations. There was one staff member who I really went toe to toe with, and he has been moved. I didn’t like the new policy that the managers didn’t sit in the dining room and help out with serving. A lot of the residents told me that they missed that interaction. They have a van that goes to doctor’s appointment on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

October 13, 2016

By tcmalone

I visited Quail Run, it was very nice, and it did not feel like the facility was 20 years old. We looked at 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom units; they were very nice, but there was no stove. The bathrooms were not equipped for someone in a wheelchair. The food was good, the people were very nice and very accommodating, and they asked us to come back anytime. The dining area was being remodeled.

September 13, 2016

By Patrick423270

My mother-in-law is a resident of Quail Run Estates. It’s nice, the appearance is nice, the people are friendly, and it is good. The room is perfect for her. It is a studio and has a bathroom, and everything is convenient and sufficient for her. She likes the food; she gets fed plenty. The dining room is nice, and the people are friendly, so she’s very happy. It’s a good value for the price. It’s a friendly environment, they have things to do for people to talk to other people, and the accommodations are fine. There is a place where you can get your nails and hair done. So everything is accommodating for her needs and for anybody’s.

February 24, 2016

By Bobby13

Quail Run Estates was a really nice, refreshing place. The dining room reminded me of a hotel with outstanding staff there. It is a first-class facility. We saw the one-bedroom and the two-bedroom units. The two-bedroom has two bathrooms while the one-bedroom had a micro-kitchen area with a little microwave. The rooms were really nice. They have movies, exercises, and other stuff to do. The food I had was excellent.

February 10, 2016

By Happy Visitor41

We had a wonderful experience at Quail Run Estates, the lady there was very nice, and the place was very nice at all. We enjoyed the tour. They had a whole board with all the activities on for the day. We visited different parts where they can make puzzles, and they had a library. We visited two apartments, one standalone, and one in the building which were very nice. I found the place very nice as well as everybody.

December 20, 2015

By Mary H

The Quail Run Estates was the one that we liked best. However, it's primarily independent living, which was not a perfect fit for my daughter. They do allow physical therapists to come in who are funded by some other source. They had studio apartments and one-bedrooms and daily activities. The meals were served in the dining room every day. Everything was accessible, and the bathrooms had a tub that would be easier for a person with a disability to get into. The staff was very nice and knew the people by name. They allow dogs with certain limitations. They provide transportation. I just preferred something a little smaller than 150 people because it's easy to get lost in that number of people.

December 15, 2015

By Visitor9

My brother is more interested in Quail Run because it's a little cheaper. The rooms were excellent, very nice, and of a reasonable size. The staff was very pleasant. They seemed to have activities to keep people occupied. The dining area looked very good and very pleasant.

September 06, 2015

By Barbara112899250

Quail Run was very nice. The people were very nice. The arrangements were good. The price was affordable. The dining area was very nice. They offered a great number of activities. They had exercises, card playing, and trips to various places. It was accessible, and they provided transportation. It had a happy atmosphere, and I would recommend it to others.

August 31, 2015

By Mary112328750

Quail Run Estates was very welcoming, very clean, and very open. The staff was very nice and very aware. The rooms were very large, very open, and airy. I was very happy with them. They were very safe.

August 13, 2014

By thomas5040

Quail Run Estates is essentially just a place for me to live. It was essentially what I was looking for at that time. They do have a dining area in their assisted living and sometimes the food leaves a lot to be desired. I haven't seen too much of the staff other than those in the cafeteria area. They do have house cleaners that come around once a week, I believe. I have only seen her once, but they have my permission to come in and do what they have to do. It is always clean. It is really independent retirement living, I am free to come and go as I please, so I don't really have to worry about what they offer for us. My apartment has its own bathroom and shower and I have a whole bed. It has got a small corridor going into the bathroom. I wouldn't really call it a corridor because it has got a closet on either side.

April 11, 2014

By Doris21

Quail Run Estates has a very pleasant atmosphere. They don’t make you feel uncomfortable by being there on a trial basis. I had a trial stay there for three days and they never bothered me about signing up. The staff were fine. The residents are pleasant. Their meals were also fine.

Costs for Quail Run Estates

Photos of Quail Run Estates

Services and Amenities of Quail Run Estates

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Garage, Private

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Quail Run Estates

Quail Run Estates is located in Agawam, MA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Quail Run Estates for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Quail Run Estates does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Quail Run Estates