Quail Run Estates

Reviews of Quail Run Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Quail Run Estates

September 13, 2016

By Patrick423270

My mother-in-law is a resident of Quail Run Estates. It’s nice, the appearance is nice, the people are friendly, and it is good. The room is perfect for her. It is a studio and has a bathroom, and everything is convenient and sufficient for her. She likes the food; she gets fed plenty. The dining room is nice, and the people are friendly, so she’s very happy. It’s a good value for the price. It’s a friendly environment, they have things to do for people to talk to other people, and the accommodations are fine. There is a place where you can get your nails and hair done. So everything is accommodating for her needs and for anybody’s.

February 24, 2016

By Bobby13

Quail Run Estates was a really nice, refreshing place. The dining room reminded me of a hotel with outstanding staff there. It is a first-class facility. We saw the one-bedroom and the two-bedroom units. The two-bedroom has two bathrooms while the one-bedroom had a micro-kitchen area with a little microwave. The rooms were really nice. They have movies, exercises, and other stuff to do. The food I had was excellent.

February 10, 2016

By Happy Visitor41

We had a wonderful experience at Quail Run Estates, the lady there was very nice, and the place was very nice at all. We enjoyed the tour. They had a whole board with all the activities on for the day. We visited different parts where they can make puzzles, and they had a library. We visited two apartments, one standalone, and one in the building which were very nice. I found the place very nice as well as everybody.

December 20, 2015

By Mary H

The Quail Run Estates was the one that we liked best. However, it's primarily independent living, which was not a perfect fit for my daughter. They do allow physical therapists to come in who are funded by some other source. They had studio apartments and one-bedrooms and daily activities. The meals were served in the dining room every day. Everything was accessible, and the bathrooms had a tub that would be easier for a person with a disability to get into. The staff was very nice and knew the people by name. They allow dogs with certain limitations. They provide transportation. I just preferred something a little smaller than 150 people because it's easy to get lost in that number of people.

December 15, 2015

By Visitor9

My brother is more interested in Quail Run because it's a little cheaper. The rooms were excellent, very nice, and of a reasonable size. The staff was very pleasant. They seemed to have activities to keep people occupied. The dining area looked very good and very pleasant.

September 06, 2015

By Barbara112899250

Quail Run was very nice. The people were very nice. The arrangements were good. The price was affordable. The dining area was very nice. They offered a great number of activities. They had exercises, card playing, and trips to various places. It was accessible, and they provided transportation. It had a happy atmosphere, and I would recommend it to others.

August 31, 2015

By Mary112328750

Quail Run Estates was very welcoming, very clean, and very open. The staff was very nice and very aware. The rooms were very large, very open, and airy. I was very happy with them. They were very safe.

August 13, 2014

By thomas5040

Quail Run Estates is essentially just a place for me to live. It was essentially what I was looking for at that time. They do have a dining area in their assisted living and sometimes the food leaves a lot to be desired. I haven't seen too much of the staff other than those in the cafeteria area. They do have house cleaners that come around once a week, I believe. I have only seen her once, but they have my permission to come in and do what they have to do. It is always clean. It is really independent retirement living, I am free to come and go as I please, so I don't really have to worry about what they offer for us. My apartment has its own bathroom and shower and I have a whole bed. It has got a small corridor going into the bathroom. I wouldn't really call it a corridor because it has got a closet on either side.

April 25, 2014

Quail Run was very nice. The staff was very wonderful, very pleasant people and very welcoming. They don't have a kitchen area, so you can't do any of your own cooking. They have an activity coordinator. They have puzzles and a computer room. It was very nice. I like the location, and I like the facility itself. Parking was convenient. It's very clean, well-maintained, and well-plowed because I went during winter.

April 11, 2014

By Doris21

Quail Run Estates has a very pleasant atmosphere. They don’t make you feel uncomfortable by being there on a trial basis. I had a trial stay there for three days and they never bothered me about signing up. The staff were fine. The residents are pleasant. Their meals were also fine.

June 13, 2013

By Unhappy reviewer

Be very wary of Quail Run. Extreme turnover of management, social directors and cooks. The corporation that owns Quail is more interested in their bottom line than in service to the residents. Constant elevator breakdowns, health problems with noro virus outbreaks. Poor quality food preparation. Misrepresentation of benefits for veterans (check with Agawam Vet Rep).

Hello, we are sad to read Quail Run Estates did not meet your expectations in the past. We have implemented a new management style which enables us to better serve our residents. We invite you to come check us out again if you are ever in search of senior living solutions.

August 27, 2012

By IamtheQuail

First and foremost the staff at quail run is excellent. They are on top of every issue that may arise and quickly. The entire staff always has a smile on their face and treats the residents very well as well as take the time to get to know residents firsthand. The cleanliness and upkeep of the facility is a job well done also.

Costs for Quail Run Estates

Photos of Quail Run Estates

Services and Amenities of Quail Run Estates

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Garage, Private

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Quail Run Estates

Quail Run Estates is located in Agawam, MA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Quail Run Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Quail Run Estates