Westminster Ridge Westminster, MD

Westminster Ridge (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Westminster Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Westminster Ridge

October 30, 2014

She was in Brightview Westminster but not happy. It was a combination of both her personality and theirs. I am not blaming either side, but it was just not what I thought it was going to be. The rooms were beautiful and very nice. The majority of the residents looked happy, and I just did not see the care there but that might have just been in her particular group.

July 31, 2014

My father is in Brightview. We choose it because of the location and the services. It seems like a comfortable and nice place to be. The staff seems professional. My father is in a private room and it is like a one-bedroom apartment, which is nice and spacious. The dining room looks fine. I have not eaten there but he says he likes the food. The have movies and shuttles for services.

June 30, 2014

I visited Westminster Ridge and it was lovely. The facility was wonderful. They have a lot of activities.

December 31, 2013

By Caring82081050

May 02, 2013

By Mary60548550

Mom has been in Westminster Ridge for three years now. It's a very nice facility and very clean. We've been very happy with it. Although their food is very fattening. They've got a ton of activities, but mom doesn't participate in them. They've got different stuff every day like bingo, and they go to different places. However, I think the staff needs to be more aware of what's going on with the patients or residents. But they're getting better.

April 18, 2012

By Carly0611

My experience with this facility is through visiting my great grandmother. Each time i have visited the staff members have been very friendly and the facility has also been well kept. Every resident I have spoken with really enjoys living there. They have many activities for the residents and have been very helpful and responsive during an emergency. My great grandmother recently fell and hit her head and she was able to crawl to the emergency button that was conveniently located. the fast response time was critical and possibly saved her life. The grounds are always well kept and the facility is always clean. They have frequent "field trips'" to the local stores for the residents to get out and do some shopping, etc. Everyone at this facility has been extremely pleasant to my whole family and has made everyone feel welcome. They also allow pets to visit which the residents always love!

Independent Living Reviews for Westminster Ridge

November 25, 2013

Mom is at Westminster Ridge. She loves it and we're very happy with everything there. The 1-bedroom unit is just the right size. It's not too big, it's not too small. She's got a little patio to look out and loves the time outside. The staff is wonderful. They all treat her like royalty. They go out of the way to make sure she's involved in activities. They check on her all the time if she doesn't follow her normal routine just to make she's okay and they're just fantastic. I had eaten there several times and the food is excellent. They have all kinds of activities. She participates in bingo daily, they have ice cream socials, and they even had a car show. They have exercise activities, card games and movie nights. They had attractions from the zoo with different animals. It's like a cruise ship. They've got so many things going. We haven't had any complaints yet.

October 23, 2013

By Leslie20

I like Brightview Westminster Ridge because of the cleanliness of it and the friendliness of the staff that I encountered. I also like the vast selection of activities, the smell of the food, and the menu selection that they have. The dining room was absolutely gorgeous.

August 21, 2013

My husband and I visited Westminster Ridge because we looked for a place for us. It was a beautiful place and the dining room was gorgeous. There was beautiful artwork all around and beautiful reproductions of furniture which made it look like an English home. The units were standard but the landscape, art pieces and furnishings were gorgeous. The staff who showed us around was really nice, friendly and amiable. We would definitely consider the place when we are ready to move into a facility.

March 29, 2013

By caring8923

We were thinking about moving my parents to Maryland, so we visited Brightview. It was a new and very nice place and everything about it was good, but it was more than what they can afford.

Services and Amenities of Westminster Ridge

About Westminster Ridge

Located in Carroll County, Maryland, Westminster Ridge, serving Westminster, Hampstead, Finksburg, Reisterstown and surrounding areas, is honored to offer rental Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Wellspring Village, a special care program for those with Alzheimer's or other forms of memory impairment. With a choice of apartment homes, senior residents at Westminster Ridge experience life as they choose. Our friendly staff provides an elegantly comfortable residential living environment and vibrant, comprehensive programming where we encourage older adults to live their lives to their fullest potential.

Map of Westminster Ridge