Sunrise of Carroll

45 Washington Road, Westminster, MD 21157
Sunrise of Carroll (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

Please ask about our February Special Incentives!

Reviews of Sunrise of Carroll

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Carroll

July 31, 2015

They are about as good as they can be. No one is perfect, but that is the way it is, and they try. They also have a lot of employees. We have to move our relative out of one room and put her in another because her condition got worse, but both rooms were OK.

February 28, 2014

It was very clean. It's an old mansion. It's just lovely. My mother was just there for respite care, and she liked it. They were very caring. The rooms were very spacious, very clean, and very accommodating. Although my mother didn't participate, I happened to be there when they were doing different things with their patients and the patients seemed to be really enjoying it. It seemed like they really had a wonderful time. The only thing I would probably complain about was the food wasn't very appetizing. But the dining area was lovely.

December 28, 2012

By Joan13

It's nice. It's near where my daughter lives. I'm happy with my choice and my husband seems happy, too. He's got a nice room there and they have a nice dining room. He's only been there for three months.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Carroll