Glade Valley Nursing & Rehab

Reviews of Glade Valley Nursing & Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Glade Valley Nursing & Rehab

February 16, 2012

By gladereviewer

My grandmother has been a resident of Glade for a couple of years. I visited her once before they transferred her to an area for patients with mental difficulties. She shared a room with one other person. She has a room with a window and they allowed her to put up a bird feeder. This is one of her favorite things to do and I thought it was really nice that they could do that for her. The staff was very nice to me when I was there. They knew my mom well and joked around. The lady cleaning my grandmother's room commented on a flower that my grandmother had received. We ended up talking about it for a minute. It was just small talk, but it helped to break the silence. Sometimes it's hard to know what to talk about with my grandmother. My grandmother needed eye drops so my mom asked the front desk if they had any. They didn't, but took the time to tell her how to get to the closest CVS to buy some. My grandmother isn't happy there (probably wouldn't be anywhere), but they seem to treat her very well. She participates in the activities that they offer as a group and I think there is some benefit to her. The only negative experience has been with the dentist they have in their facility. This person did not fix my grandmother's problem and there were some billing issues. We discovered that several guests had similar complaints and we were told that they were looking into finding a new dentist. Overall, this facility seems like a good fit for my grandmother's needs.

Services and Amenities of Glade Valley Nursing & Rehab

About Glade Valley Nursing & Rehab

Glade Valley Nursing & Rehab is a senior living provider in Walkersville, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Glade Valley Nursing & Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Glade Valley Nursing & Rehab