Mercy Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Mercy Ridge

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Mercy Ridge

January 25, 2015

By Junecunnin

I chose Mercy Ridge Retirement Community for many reasons, one of which it was highly recommended and I was also close to my sister-in-law. They have good food. The staff is nice to everyone, they accommodated you in any way they can, prompt and very courteous. I would recommend this retirement community to other people.

January 07, 2015

By AniteB

Everyone has been incredibly helpful during the move-in process. I find the atmosphere to be very relaxing and elegant. It is very clean which is important to me and my mother. I would love to live here!!! Unfortunately, I'm too young. I would definitely recommend Mercy Ridge to anyone.

July 29, 2013

By Guest52519

I am so comfortable with the warm friendly atmosphere expressed by the residents here at Mercy Ridge. The dedicated hard work of the staff and the tireless giving of self by the activity directors is so gratifying. Mercy Ridge residents are all so friendly. We have no opportunity to be unhappy. They do much to keep us busy as well as entertaining us.

April 30, 2013

By Cez

I used to work as a private caregiver and I would go to Mercy Ridge to provide companionship. I would sit with the residents for a couple of hours or chaperone them to go to salon to get their hair done or I will fix them their lunch. It was nice and it was clean. But it was expensive.

January 20, 2012

By Amanda1

My grandmother is at Mercy Ridge and she is so happy. She has her own apartment and still gets to have the freedom of living alone but if she needs help it is there for her. She loves going to dinner with her friends that she has made at Mercy Ridge. The food is absolutely wonderful and they even have a pub. The facility is very clean and up to date. We found the staff to be very warm and caring and never encountered any problems. She was always very well taking care of and we never worried about her at Mercy Ridge. They also take the seniors that are able to go on outings. It's really good for her to be able to get out and still go shopping. I would recommend Mercy Ridge to anyone. It's a wonderful compassionate assisted living facility.

November 23, 2011

By frizzellcat

Beautiful facility. Conveniently located yet is a peaceful wooded setting. Apartments provide spacious rooms. Bright, good floor plans and a small deck or balcony for sitting outdoors in privacy, or growing plants. there are several restaurants for the residents and their guests and visiting areas. The grounds are lovely. The facility provides numerous acitvities including crafts and sewing, learning, exercise, and fun. The buildings and grounds are spotless, well appointed, and large, Elevators are provided for those who chose to live on the upper floors. Gives the air of a beautiful resort. It is a pleasure to visit.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (10) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Mercy Ridge

• Entry Fee Cost: 245000
  • Fee Structure Extra: Independent Living Charges 245000.00 Entrance Fee For 1 Br, 290000.00 Entrance Fee For 1 Br W/ Den, 320000.00 Entrance Fee For 2 Br, 372000.00 Entrance Fee For 2 Br W/ Den 1292 Sq Ft, 456000.00 Entrance Fee For 2 Br W/ Den 1603 Sq Ft And 16000.00 For Second Person Entrance Fee

• Condos Townhomes
  • Detached Homes
  • Housing Extra: 49 Beds

• Coffee Shop
  • Golf
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Woodworking Shop, Library, Chapel, Performing Arts Center, Bocce Court

• Home Sale Assistance

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Private Pay

About Mercy Ridge

Mercy Ridge is a senior living provider in Timonium, Maryland that offers residents Assisted Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Mercy Ridge for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mercy Ridge