Hart Heritage

Reviews of Hart Heritage

Assisted Living Reviews for Hart Heritage

May 02, 2013

By caring20111

My father is currently in Hart Heritage, which is close to my house. The place is very clean, very bright and open. It is very big and spacious, and their rooms and bathrooms are a decent size. There aren't that much residents and I just like that he can move around freely. The staff is very nice and the food is good. The proportion is small but older people don't eat that much, so it's good for them. They have Bingo, a lot of crafts, puzzles, snack time, three meals a day, and TV. But, I think they need to keep a closer eye on medications, and to improve their billing and recruiting because I thought we were rushed into getting my father at this place. There was also poor communication because they told us that they had a health doctor, but he's actually just an on-call doctor and this doesn't help my father. If I knew that, I wouldn't have put my father in a different county because now, I have to take him every time to see his regular doctors.

About Hart Heritage

Hart Heritage is a senior living provider in Street, Maryland that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Hart Heritage for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hart Heritage