Oakview Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Reviews of Oakview Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Oakview Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

October 15, 2012

By Vivian 1

As far as I know my brother's being well taken care of. He's been in there for a couple of months now and so far so good. Everyone's good.

September 27, 2012

By wtarkin10

Situated in a quiet suburban neighborhood, this facility is tucked away in a relatively safe area. The times I've visited the amount of staff present seemed minimal, however, they understood the needs of the residents. To be perfectly honest the facilities seemed like an outdated hospital but at least everything was clean. Amenities, too, seemed to be in paucity. Each room is usually habited by two people per hospital norm. Every room though had a high definition television. This fact perfectly reflects the cold nature of a living facility; plopping residents in front of television in place of human interaction. The positives of this facility come from some of the smaller nuances provided. Immigrants from Korea are all put in one floor, providing a network for those who cannot speak English very well. Staff for them can speak Korean as well. This little touch was very thoughtful. In addition volunteers are numerous, coming by to sit and talk with the residents. Beyond this I can say the only negatives was the outdated feel of the place. Care and services seemed above standard.

September 21, 2011

By Roger1

I toured this place with some family members and noticed that it was not bad clean at first glance. Then when we began the tour we found that there were some serious issues we had with things. The nursing and administration staff were not actually unfriendly, they were simply not paying any attention to us at all. My brother went up to the front desk to ask a question about one of the services they provide, and was told that she was not able to help him because she was going to lunch. She did not offer to find someone to help him or even give him an idea of who else he could ask for help. There seemed to be no personal touch to this place at all.

About Oakview Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Oakview Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Silver Spring, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Oakview Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oakview Rehabilitation and Nursing Center