Layhill Center

Layhill Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Layhill Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Layhill Center

January 29, 2014

My dad is in rehab at the Layhill Center. They are providing him PT, OT, and speech therapy right now. Everything is well, so far. It's pretty decent. We had the opportunity to visit before we actually chose the facility, so we wouldn't have chosen it if we were unsatisfied with it. By now, we're satisfied. When I'm there the staff is pleasant. I can call, ask questions, and they'd answer my questions.

November 21, 2013

By erika20906

This place pretty much needs to be closed down forever. I witnessed nurses screaming at patients and walking over top of patients who had fallen. While I was a patient there they kept giving me peanuts or peanut butter when I very clearly had a wrist band that read that I would go into shock due to an allergy to peanuts. I complained about a nurse who did not change my bandages to her supervisor and she spit in my face. While I was there one of the other patients complained about being touched inappropriately. I'm shocked this place is still open.

Photos of Layhill Center

About Layhill Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Layhill Center