Sterling Care Harbor Pointe

Reviews of Sterling Care Harbor Pointe

Assisted Living Reviews for Sterling Care Harbor Pointe

May 17, 2016

By jezziestarWQDKT

I recently moved my mother into this facility and I can't say enough about how amazing the staff is. From the very beginning the Admissions person was kind and compassionate and not pushy like some of the other places I visited. The staff loves my mother and treats her just as me or my family would and I can be at home and know she is being well taken care of. Oh and the food is spectacular, I went in for lunch one day and they had filet mignon and oyster fritters. I can't say enough good things about this place!

February 01, 2016

By Kalajuice29

I have lunch my friend at this facility weekly. The food is amazing and the staff is so friendly and accommodating. My friend loves living here and even when I ask her to come out we me sometimes she tells me NO I have plans here with my friends. There is always something going on there. I would definitely consider placing someone I love here, if not myself!

February 07, 2015

By KathySam91

I am a family member with a relative at this location. The facility is clean and the staff is always helpful. There are new faces and it is understood that some folks have to move on. The food has changed and is more home like cooking, everyone is helpful. I would recommend The Village at Harbor Pointe, especially if you are looking for a smaller community to call home for your loved one.

October 14, 2014

By voice to listen

My mother has been there in the past 6 years with a wonderful nursing care by the staff members and with an excellent food service team. However in the past 6 months the level of nursing care and the leadership by the new Executive Director have been declined to the point of thinking transferring my mother to an other place. The environment surrounding the place is becoming such a negative with unhappy employees fear of losing their livelihood which in return it fell no friendliness toward the residents in the honest way, it is just a show. A high turned over employees in the nursing department, long Gevity caring employees are no longer working there anymore and basically its rated just went down from 5 stars to barely 1 star.

October 16, 2013

By good=

My mother has been there for about 5 years, she has always happry with the care that are given to her and the food is excellent just like the hight cost dollars at the restaurants, more than we could say.

August 01, 2013

By dog-lover

The facility is clean and well-maintained. The nursing staff is efficient, kind and attentive. However, there are few activities and those available are not very challenging, nor do they generate much interest from the residents. The meal schedule is rigid and designed to keep costs down by getting residents out of the way early in the day -- the kitchen is closed and most residents are in their rooms for the night at 6 p.m. The food is unappetizing so the meagre portions are not a problem. Perhaps the best recommendation is that there are a couple of four-legged residents who do provide company to residents.

June 25, 2013

By Kathleen7

It's only been six days since my mom moved in to The Village. She's happy there, the staff has been really good, they're very obliging when I call and ask for stuff. They help her with her medicines, all her meals, clean her room and coming together for events.

Independent Living Reviews for Sterling Care Harbor Pointe

Photos of Sterling Care Harbor Pointe

Services and Amenities of Sterling Care Harbor Pointe

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• State Licenses: 22AL0056-E

About Sterling Care Harbor Pointe

Assisted Living

The philosophy behind our assisted living program is simple – to establish an environment for mature adults where they can enjoy life to its fullest, while still receiving the assistance they might need. Here, they can remain as independent as possible while enjoying their privacy and peace of mind.

Map of Sterling Care Harbor Pointe