Rockville Nursing Home

Reviews of Rockville Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Rockville Nursing Home

June 10, 2014

By Lisa85849650

My visit with Rockville Nursing Home was nothing but satisfactory from start to finish. It was a very clean and welcoming place. They were very informative. I was pleased from the get-go. We had my mother-in-law there for 48 hours before she was placed into the hospital and subsequently died. So, I was able to see her room and her meals. Everything was quite satisfactory.

April 21, 2014

By Erin5

At Rockville Nursing Home, the staff was excellent. They were informative, and they understood what we needed. They were very good. The dining room was set up for a different function at that time, so we really didn't see it. The residents were very secure. At that time, most of them were watching a special show on television, and they were getting ready for some event.

January 12, 2014

By Jlkf

Neglectful, wrong meds, treated my mom horribly, no follow up. Was there for rehab and that was the only thing that was good. Was out in 2 weeks by our choice . Don't put your loved one here!!

July 23, 2012

By ltbash25

The nurses and staff were very friendly. They treated everyone as a person and not as a name on a clip board. The facilities were very clean and organized. There were activities all day for seniors to take part in. The nursing home was next to a park were senior could walk or sit on a bench. There was a community room for everyone to interact with one another. The food was good and served three meals a day. The rooms were large and everyone shared a room with one other person. They allowed seniors to hang photos on the wall. There were plenty of nurses available to help everyone. The senior home was affordable and easy to work with. On the holidays the senior home would decorate the hallways and the community room. They celebrated everyone's birthdays with cake and cards. It was a good place to put a loved one.

About Rockville Nursing Home

Rockville Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Rockville, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Rockville Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rockville Nursing Home