Kingshire Manor

Reviews of Kingshire Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Kingshire Manor

July 05, 2012

By Guilio

The facility appeared quite nice from the outside and the initial tour went well, our tour-guide was friendly and kind, as well as good at answering questions. Unfortunately, many of the staff were in too much of a hurry to make their planned stops to speak with us and explain their day to day duties. We overheard one employee, who appeared to be a nurse, comment that she hopes no one in our group decides to send a family member to, "this place." The patient rooms appeared clean and tidy, although it seemed like every other residents light was on, indicating that they needed assistance or attention. On the plus side, the nursing staff did seem to be knowledgeable and the residents seemed well cared for, if not slightly neglected. If I had to wager a guess, I would assume that the facility is understaffed and this is why our tour group observed the issues. While this facility would not be my first choice to send a family member, I would consider it if necessary.

Nursing Home Reviews for Kingshire Manor

December 22, 2012

By Beef

The staff was very kind to us but there is a trend of indifference to the senior citizens. The staff will treat them respectfully but often times they will ignore certain cries of pain or discomfort coming from them. This is most likely due to their desensitization from working there too long, and it is understandable. The amenities have everything the seniors living there need but nothing more. There is a cafeteria where they will eat all of their meals, and there is a location where they have group activities. Aside from that, the people living there are mostly confined to their rooms or social areas scattered throughout the facility. In these little social areas people just watch TV or sit quietly to themselves. The facilities are clean and presentable, but nothing stands out. Overall the atmosphere there is very sterile and comfortable, but it seems very dull. I think there can be a stronger emphasis on community and group activities.

About Kingshire Manor

Kingshire Manor is a senior living provider in Rockville, Maryland that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, Assisted Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Kingshire Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Kingshire Manor