Collingswood Nsg. & Rehab. Cen

Reviews of Collingswood Nsg. & Rehab. Cen

Nursing Home Reviews for Collingswood Nsg. & Rehab. Cen

February 05, 2015

By gladys123

Please don't subject anyone you love to this facility. The care is sub-par, the professional staff very disagreeable, and the billing process a nightmare.

December 06, 2013

By juliaz

My husband was there for less than 24 hours. The night we checked in, the respiratory therapist had not connected his oxygen, and he almost went unconscious. The next morning, I found him lying in a bed that needed to be changed. That afternoon, I found him unconscious and he was rushed to the hospital.

January 20, 2012

By ck912

The Collingswood nursing home in Rockville is where my grandfather stayed before he passed away. From what I remember, the place was always very clean and seemed to be a nice place for him. I visited almost daily and the people who worked there were also always friendly, saying hello to me as I walked in. When I was visiting and a nurse came in to give my grandfather medication or food, she also was always in a good mood, which was nice. The staff seemed to be upbeat or even if it was later in the day, they still had a positive mood that they carried. The only negative comment I would have is that there didn't seem to be much entertainment or activities available for the residents of the nursing home. Of course, this could also be because I visited later in the evening everyday when the activities were over. It just seemed like there wasn't much for the residents to do other than stay in their room and watch occasional TV. The TV in the residents' rooms were also extremely tiny- they probably could have been a little bigger especially because in nursing homes, many residents have eyesight troubles. On the whole, however, I felt that this was a very nice facility that my grandfather was able to stay at.

About Collingswood Nsg. & Rehab. Cen

Collingswood Nsg. & Rehab. Cen is a senior living provider in Rockville, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Collingswood Nsg. & Rehab. Cen for more details on services and rates.

Map of Collingswood Nsg. & Rehab. Cen