Arden Courts of Potomac

Arden Courts of Potomac (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Arden Courts of Potomac

Memory Care Reviews for Arden Courts of Potomac

February 28, 2014

The one I like the best was Arden Courts. I just like the simple layout of the design for Alzheimer's people. The whole building was set up like an elementary school. Hallways were color-coded and signs were colorful. Residents there seemed to have freedom to move around; there was an outside area there that they could enjoy. That's why I like that one. I also like the routine that they get their residents into.

June 20, 2012

By Arden Courts1

The Arden Courts facility is a small assisted living home with four separate wings that each resident is assigned to. They have small gardens in between each wing to sit around during the Spring and Summer time. I have been there many times to visit my grandfather who is a current resident. The staff members at Arden Courts are very helpful to the residents and provide them with all the assistance that they need. Each day there is a schedule of different events and activities for the residents to participate in, as well as daily meals. Some of the activities include singing, board games, movie showings, and holiday celebrations. Each week the staff honors a "Resident of the Week" which entails a display of pictures of the resident with their family and friends and a party at the end of the week. It is a wonderful facility to visit and see family members have a good time.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Photos of Arden Courts of Potomac

Services and Amenities of Arden Courts of Potomac

• Pets: All Pets

About Arden Courts of Potomac

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of Potomac