Springhouse of Pikesville

Reviews of Springhouse of Pikesville

Assisted Living Reviews for Springhouse of Pikesville

May 17, 2012

By AI2008

the Springhouse of Pikesville is a quality establishment. I used to visit my aunt who live there for over a year before being moved to a nursing home. i used to visit her several times a month. I have nothing but respects for the employ's who do there best to please my aunt, which was quite a task. I've dealt with several nursing homes and assisted living homes and this is one of the best. Would be happy to go there if i was in need of help.

Photos of Springhouse of Pikesville

About Springhouse of Pikesville

Welcome to Springhouse of Pikesville, Maryland, where we offer all the comforts of home, but none of the work and worry. Committed to the continued health of our residents, Springhouse programs are designed to help our residents maintain independence and a healthy outlook for as long as possible. Our Springhouse residential facilities are an option for seniors who want to maintain their independence and privacy, but who require some supervision and support.
Apartment-style accommodations include housekeeping, linen service, daily meals, and a beauty/barber shop on the premises. Assistance with activities of daily living for medication management, bathing, dressing and toileting are available through our certified geriatric nursing staff. In everything we do, the needs and preferences of our individual residents come first.

Map of Springhouse of Pikesville