Rainier Manor Mount Rainier, MD

Reviews of Rainier Manor

Senior Apartments Reviews for Rainier Manor

December 16, 2017

By Anonymous

Rainier Manor is excellent, and it's a really good community. I was impressed with the place. They have nice facilities. I have nothing negative to say about it. The staff greeted me well and the person who showed me around also did well. They answered all my questions, there was a nice exchange, and it made it easy to enjoy the visit. They showed me the older and new facilities, and both were nice. I also saw the 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments, they were nice. It's easy to picture yourself in there, although I would prefer if they were larger.

July 17, 2017

By Charlene

Rainier Manor is a community that's closer to the subway, the park, and the school. The food was good. They did have good choices. However, the apartments were a little bit tight or small like military housing. Also, you have to be 62.

July 17, 2017

By Ursula

I like the location of Rainier Manor. It is close in proximity to my church and not far from my work. They did have calendar of activities, but I didn't see anybody doing anything. The residents were basically just sitting around. But they did provide housekeeping and laundry. It wasn't your upscale community, but it was not dirty or smelly. The lady who I spoke to was able to answer my questions, and she did give me the overview of what the community has to offer. She was very helpful.

May 31, 2017

By delois764131

Rainier Manor's staff is caring, wonderful, helpful, encouraging, warm and inviting. I thought very positive about it, and it's very homey. The location is very convenient, and the grounds are kept very nice.
See all Senior Apartments reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for Rainier Manor

Cost of Senior Apartments

Photos of Rainier Manor

Services and Amenities of Rainier Manor

• Fee Structure Extra: $22 Application Fee Per Applicant, $500 Security Deposit
  • Senior Apartments Starting At: $1349/month

• Dining Extra: All Apartment Homes Have Fully Equipped Kitchens, And Our Community Room Has A Kitchenette For Resident Functions.

• Features Extra: 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance, Arts & Crafts Center, Billiards, Controlled Access Entry, Elevator, Fireplace, Fitness Center, Gazebo, Hospitality Suite, Multi Purpose Entertainment Room, Greenhouse, Picnic Areas, Garden Patio, Movie Theater

• Activities Extra: Our Residents Enjoy A Variety Of Activities, And We Are Currently Tailoring These To Be Mindful Of Social Distancing, And Other Covid Precautions. We Encourage Prospective Residents To Call For The Most Current Programs Being Offered.

• Pets: Yes

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Residents Can Choose To Pay Rent Online, Via Our Online Resident Payment Platform.

About Rainier Manor

rainiermanor.com

Located in Mount Rainier, Maryland, Rainier Manor is a thriving Humphrey Management community, with newly renovated apartments. Rainier Manor offers an affordable rental choice to seniors age 62 and over. Nestled in a convenient, neighborhood-like setting, Rainier Manor has been perfectly planned to fit your lifestyle and provides much more than “just a place to live.”

If you’re an outdoor lover, you’ll enjoy the handsomely landscaped grounds with walking paths, picnic areas, and a gazebo. When you need to take care of business, the Metro bus service is just outside your door and the West Hyattsville Metro rail is located nearby, along with banks, shops, houses of worship, restaurants, and more. For your convenience, our smoke-free community offers a laundry facility, easily accessible elevator, and resident lounges on every floor. Our beautiful multi-purpose entertainment room will have you socializing with new friends in no time. You are welcome to bring your pets with you to Rainier Manor.

Every affordable one or two bedroom apartment at Rainier Manor includes a fully-equipped kitchen with electric appliances, energy-efficient thermopane windows, wall-to-wall carpeting, individually controlled heating and air conditioning, and optional cable TV hookups. Apartments are equipped with an emergency pull-cord system, which is located in all bedrooms and bathrooms; the community has a remote card entry system and 24-hour emergency maintenance. All of these services are in place for your peace of mind. Best of all, we’re where you want to be…close to everything, including perfection.

Rainier Manor offers a sense of community among its residents. Our team works hard to create experiences and events (whether virtual or in-person) that keep our residents engaged, and happy in their homes. We have special financing that allows us to target those renters who are lower than the area median income. Living at Rainier Manor, residents have all of the amenities they desire, at a price that they can afford.

Map of Rainier Manor