Independence Court of Hyattsville

Reviews of Independence Court of Hyattsville

Assisted Living Reviews for Independence Court of Hyattsville

December 20, 2015

By Linda116953350

I had a good reference for Independence Court. The rooms were very nice and very comfortable, and it was a small group. The staff was very friendly and outgoing. It was a pleasant environment; it was home-like and had a nice living room. They had about six people, and they were all women that I saw. It was more of a family kind of thing, where they had six women and they were just there like a family.

February 15, 2014

By Agnes2

I had been to Independence Court before and checked it out. I liked it, but didn't go there. I talked to them again and they said they would work with what my friend was getting as to his needs. He is really going into it now, moving around, talking to people, and not staying in his room. He has no complaints so far about the food or anything. The facility is clean. He has a private room and he likes it. I have not seen any negative attitude from the staff.

June 26, 2012

By ChippTunes

The residents were mostly happy to see us, but the staff was quite rude to us sometime. They may have thought that we kids were causing trouble. The facility was quite nice. The grounds were well maintained and the inside of the building was surprisingly clean and posh. The residents would play board games like checkers and backgammon with us. The girls in the class would attempt to make conversation with the residents by the boys were more interested in hanging out away from the elderly and talking among themselves. The boys would also make fun of the elderly residents upon returning to the school, which was right up the street from the assisted living center. The staff were fairly standard. They would provide beverages and food upon request to the residents, but their attitudes showed that they clearly did not want to be there and did not enjoy their jobs. Overall, the residents seemed content, but the staff left a lot to be desired.

Services and Amenities of Independence Court of Hyattsville

• Housing Extra: Bed :130

• Features Extra: Library With Current Periodicals And Literature

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Incontinence Care/ As Per State Record Http://Mhcc.Maryland.Gov/Consumerinfo/Longtermcare/Assisted Living/Users/Facility Profile.Aspx?Fac Id=16 Al0360&Counties List=Pg&Al Service=Y&Services=

Types of care

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Private Pay

About Independence Court of Hyattsville

Independence Court of Hyattsville is a senior living provider in Hyattsville, Maryland that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Independence Court of Hyattsville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Independence Court of Hyattsville