The Greens at English Consul

The Greens at English Consul (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Greens at English Consul

Photos of The Greens at English Consul

About The Greens at English Consul

A brand new building, The Greens at English Consul features an array of modern amenities to promote an active lifestyle. Invite your friends and neighbors to join you to a game of pool in the billiards room or relax with a new book in the library. Our resident computer lab is the perfect place to read your emails, catch up with friends or stay up-to-date on the latest news. Keep up with a weekly workout routine in our convenient fitness center or participate in the various events and activities planned each month by the friendly management staff. Invite your family and friends from afar to visit you where they can stay in our complimentary Hospitality Suite while you retain the privacy you need in your own home.

Map of The Greens at English Consul