Greenfield Senior Living of Hagerstown

Reviews of Greenfield Senior Living of Hagerstown

Memory Care Reviews for Greenfield Senior Living of Hagerstown

May 10, 2016

By Diana124346850

I chose Greenfield Senior Living at Hagerstown for my mother-in-law. The place is very nice, and the rooms are well kept. The staff is very caring, friendly, very accommodating, and easy to work with. I just love it. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

December 30, 2015

By Margaret113129450

I did like Greenfield Senior Living for my brother, but unfortunately they didn’t have an opening. The apartment was nice and very well kept. They did have a few private rooms, but most of them were shared rooms and they were like little suites. The memory unit was locked where the residents couldn’t leave unless they were taken out by the staff, which I like because you didn’t have to worry about them being able to get out and go somewhere. The assistant director was the one that took me on a tour, and she was very nice and very helpful. The staff seemed to be friendly. They had a dining area, and they had a living room with TV area. Everybody seemed to be fine.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 8

About Greenfield Senior Living of Hagerstown

At Greenfield Senior Living of Hagerstown, we believe that proper training of our care team is critical to the success of our residents' overall well being. Our team creates an environment that is calming and not over stimulating to the residents. We offer active programs throughout the day and slowly transition to a calm evening. The Serenity Room provides residents with self directed programming and space for relaxing and reflection.

Our community also has a mental health team that provides on site support and treatment as needed. Many of our clinical testing is done on-site along with Dr. visits and specialist calls. Our community believes in aging in place with Hospice at our side to provide additional support if ever needed. Specialized plans of care are put in place to ensure that our residents' wishes are carried out. Every resident that lives in our community does so with purpose and dignity just as they would in their "own home". We understand the need for and respect personal space for each resident and encourage meaningful and successful programming.

Community is all one level with three specialized neighborhoods. Each neighborhood specializes in that level of cognitive impariement for that resident

Map of Greenfield Senior Living of Hagerstown