Elmcroft of Hagerstown

1175 Professional Court, Hagerstown, MD 21740
Elmcroft of Hagerstown (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

Fall in love with Elmcroft! Move in by February 20 and get up to $1,000 off your New Resident Fee.* See our Sales Director for details.

Reviews of Elmcroft of Hagerstown

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Hagerstown

February 24, 2014

We toured and we found out that they offered shared room and we felt that it wouldn’t be a good fit for my mom. The staff all seemed very friendly and very interested in trying to keep the residents engaged in conversations. They also do different things and they were all very good. The location of this facility is a little bit closer to the business area than the rest of the facilities we've looked into.

August 10, 2013

By Dennis9

I visited and I didn't like it. I felt that it wasn't as clean as it could be. When I walked around the place, I look at the corners and the common areas, the hallways just to see the accumulations and the conscientiousness of the area. I went to their restroom and there's just kind of lacking. I got the impression that there are activities there because I can see a calendar of activities. The residents are very friendly and they seem to enjoy being there. It seems like there is an interaction between the staff and residents.

Memory Care Reviews for Elmcroft of Hagerstown

Costs for Elmcroft of Hagerstown

Photos of Elmcroft of Hagerstown

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Hagerstown

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: License# 21AL0107

About Elmcroft of Hagerstown

Our comfortable memory care and assisted living facility in Hagerstown, Maryland, is located in an area rich in culture and history. Residents in our thriving assisted living and memory care communities appreciate exceptional care from experienced and compassionate staff, as well as plentiful opportunities to enjoy all life has to offer. At Elmcroft of Hagerstown, we treat residents like family.

*24-Hour Resident Care Staff *Restaurant Style Dining *Classes, Activities & Outings *Scheduled Transportation *Pet Friendly

Map of Elmcroft of Hagerstown