Elmcroft of Hagerstown

Reviews of Elmcroft of Hagerstown

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Hagerstown

August 10, 2013

By Dennis9

I visited and I didn't like it. I felt that it wasn't as clean as it could be. When I walked around the place, I look at the corners and the common areas, the hallways just to see the accumulations and the conscientiousness of the area. I went to their restroom and there's just kind of lacking. I got the impression that there are activities there because I can see a calendar of activities. The residents are very friendly and they seem to enjoy being there. It seems like there is an interaction between the staff and residents.

Memory Care Reviews for Elmcroft of Hagerstown

Costs for Elmcroft of Hagerstown

Photos of Elmcroft of Hagerstown

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Hagerstown

• Pets: Yes

About Elmcroft of Hagerstown

Our comfortable memory care and assisted living facility in Hagerstown, Maryland, is located in an area rich in culture and history. Residents in our thriving assisted living and memory care communities appreciate exceptional care from experienced and compassionate staff, as well as plentiful opportunities to enjoy all life has to offer. At Elmcroft of Hagerstown, we treat residents like family.

*24-Hour Resident Care Staff *Restaurant Style Dining *Classes, Activities & Outings *Scheduled Transportation *Pet Friendly

Map of Elmcroft of Hagerstown