Commonwealth Senior Living of Hagerstown

Reviews of Commonwealth Senior Living of Hagerstown

Memory Care Reviews for Commonwealth Senior Living of Hagerstown

January 09, 2017

By Alan048268

I thought Greenfield Senior Living was very nice. I liked that it was all in one floor, and it was divided into three separate units depending on the amount of care that was needed. I thought the way it was laid out was very nice. I thought the dining area was nice. It had a kitchen there that was made for people with dementia. It would give you a good feeling that you were at a nice home environment. The food was good. Everything was laid down nice. I loved the locked down unit, and I loved the way that all the rooms were very nice. Their dining area was really nice. It had a big screen TV there for everybody who could come in and watch. I loved the people. Everyone was so nice. They were right there for everybody. They walked and talked with them.

October 11, 2016

By Visitor647072

The visit at Greenfield Senior Living of Hagerstown was nice. It was OK. The facility seemed alright. I think activities were limited, and their dining facility seemed to be limited also.

May 10, 2016

By Diana124346850

I chose Greenfield Senior Living at Hagerstown for my mother-in-law. The place is very nice, and the rooms are well kept. The staff is very caring, friendly, very accommodating, and easy to work with. I just love it. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

December 30, 2015

By Margaret113129450

I did like Greenfield Senior Living for my brother, but unfortunately they didn’t have an opening. The apartment was nice and very well kept. They did have a few private rooms, but most of them were shared rooms and they were like little suites. The memory unit was locked where the residents couldn’t leave unless they were taken out by the staff, which I like because you didn’t have to worry about them being able to get out and go somewhere. The assistant director was the one that took me on a tour, and she was very nice and very helpful. The staff seemed to be friendly. They had a dining area, and they had a living room with TV area. Everybody seemed to be fine.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for Commonwealth Senior Living of Hagerstown

Photos of Commonwealth Senior Living of Hagerstown

Services and Amenities of Commonwealth Senior Living of Hagerstown

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 8

About Commonwealth Senior Living of Hagerstown

At Commonwealth Senior Living of Hagerstown, we believe that proper training of our care team is critical to the success of our residents' overall well being. Our team creates an environment that is calming and not over stimulating to the residents. We offer active programs throughout the day and slowly transition to a calm evening. Specialized plans of care are put in place to ensure that our residents' wishes are carried out. Every resident that lives in our community does so with purpose and dignity just as they would in their "own home". We understand the need for and respect personal space for each resident and encourage meaningful and successful programming.

Map of Commonwealth Senior Living of Hagerstown