Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center

September 19, 2016

By LuvlyNik

The worse.. Why have a call button for nurses and you have to wait a half hour.. It smells really bad and more rude people than nice.. My daughter wanted out immediately..if you can't stay with your loved ones don't let them stay here.

September 12, 2016

By AnonymousinGB

My daughter had an occasion to stay at the Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center for rehab after breaking her leg. The facility is well-maintained and welcoming. She was provided with excellent rehab assistance and the appropriate equipment that she needed to recover. Great place!

November 30, 2015

My wife was at Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center for two days. Bad smell to it. The rooms that I saw were doubles. The staff was extremely accommodating; I know that my wife complimented them on that. My impression of the facility was depressing.

July 28, 2015

My mother was at Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center. She has a nice private room with a couple of chairs and a small table where I could spend the day with her. I thought the help was excellent. The rehab was very good, and the people were very efficient. The food was delicious. We were happy with it.

January 15, 2015

By marypeach

My mom was in this nursing for 3 years at beginning things were fine the nursing staff is not good the longer you stay there they lose interest in the pations my mom just passed away because the staff wasn't paying attion to her please make sure you keep on top of your loved ones in here this was the one in richmond va

September 25, 2014

By Richard67547750

My wife stayed for a while in Glen Burnie. I think the staff there was excellent. My wife was in a room shared with another patient. Her room was average, and the food was good. They served it to the room, but the the patient had the option to go to the dining room. They had activities everyday. My wife was getting physical rehab and occupational rehab. Over all, I would recommend this facility.

Services and Amenities of Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 11/01/2019

About Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center

Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Glen Burnie, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center