Autumn Meadows V & VI

Reviews of Autumn Meadows V & VI

Assisted Living Reviews for Autumn Meadows V & VI

April 25, 2017

By kcharles7351

Autumn Meadows V & VI is a beautiful and clean place. There are a lot of residents, so I don’t have to worry about Mom being lonely. There are activities like church services, arts and crafts, and games. They take very good care of their residents and are very professional. The staff is very friendly. They seem to love their work and are happy with what they do. They serve three meals a day. I can take my mom to her doctors' appointments or one of the staff can take her. I am very happy that my mom is living there.

September 04, 2013

By jenyk713

Staff very friendly. Owner was always available to take my calls and work with me when my mom became very ill and had to go to the hospital. I liked the feeling of walking into a "home" and not a medical facility.

June 01, 2011

By crabcat6

Other

no food. food is either cold or very scarce. stale donuts only a half. banana for breakfast only 1/3 food not fit to eat most days.

Costs for Autumn Meadows V & VI

Photos of Autumn Meadows V & VI

Services and Amenities of Autumn Meadows V & VI

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 02AL115-K

• About Autumn Meadows V & VI

Autumn Meadows provides senior assisted living residents with all the comforts and warmth of a home, and catering to each individual need. Our homes offer dignified, independent lifestyles for our residents within a caring, safe, and comfortable environment. Autumn Meadows has two residential setting homes in Gambrills, MD, which is an attractive option for seniors who need daily living assistance and not skilled nursing care. Daily living assistance include medication management, housekeeping, cooking, laundry and personal hygiene. Family members can rest assured, all of their loved one's needs are being met and cared for by professionally trained staff.

Autumn Meadows has been providing this quality care for 30 years.

Map of Autumn Meadows V & VI