Kentlands Manor

Reviews of Kentlands Manor

Independent Living Reviews for Kentlands Manor

October 15, 2014

By MissD

I recently brought my uncle to tour this property and he loved it! He just sold his house and needed to move right away...as soon as he walked into the building, he felt like home! The staff was very friendly and the Leasing Director was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was able to be accommodated into a great 2 bedroom apt and looks forward to spending the rest of his days here. Would recommend this place to anybody who is looking to retire, especially because of it's beautiful location near shops and restaurants. I'm very happy for him and look forward to visiting.

July 24, 2014

By David1201

I thought this place was for seniors 55yrs old and up and was very disappointed when it was not. The residents dont seem happy and the pool is a mile away, not what I expected!

Age for most independent living communities is 62 and over , our residents are very happy, In addition our residents belong to the local pool and are on the swim team during the summer months our Community Bus takes residents to the pool and also picks them up. Any further information please contact us: http://www.seniorlivingapartmentrentals.com/contact.php

September 02, 2013

By RChase

Kentlands Manor looks nice but is way too expensive for my mother. Nearly $3000/month and no meal plans make it way out of income range for a senior living basically on social security

Kentlands Manor Apartments do not include meal plans our apartments start in price at $1,394.00.

Please contact us if we can be of any help: http://www.seniorlivingapartmentrentals.com/contact.php

June 03, 2013

By Consuello

I would have loved to live at Kentlands Manor but it was too expensive for me. The place is beautiful. They have theatre rooms and they take the residents to shopping.

Costs for Kentlands Manor

Photos of Kentlands Manor

Services and Amenities of Kentlands Manor

• Features Extra: Business Center, Tv/Movie Lounge, Transportation For Residents (Resident Outing, Activities)

• About Kentlands Manor

Welcome Home to Kentlands Manor Independent Senior Living! An apartment community designed especially for the lifestyle of individuals aged 62 or better. Situated in the heart of the Kentlands neighborhood, this suburban community offers all the benefits of small town living, with the excitement of the city life in our nation's capital just a short commute away.

It's time to enjoy life. At Kentlands Manor you can choose from a variety of activities to accommodate your social calendar. Choose to workout using the modern exercise equipment in the fitness center, or join a session of aerobics. Send an email to your family and friends in the business resource center or grab a book from the library. All within walking distance of the community. Kentlands Manor Residents receive a free membership to the Kentlands Citizen's Assembly that offers two Olympic size pools, a beautiful clubhouse, exercise equipment and tennis courts. During the summer they offer free concerts on the weekends, pool parties as well as other activities

Apartment Comforts

• Billiards/Game Room
    • Beauty Salon
    • On-Site Storage
    • Water and Heat are Included

This suburban community offers all the benefits of small town living; with the excitement of the city life in our nation's capital just a short commute away.

Map of Kentlands Manor