Forest Hill Heights, LLC

Reviews of Forest Hill Heights, LLC

Assisted Living Reviews for Forest Hill Heights, LLC

August 21, 2017

By Bette

Forest Hill Heights Assisted Living has a nice variety of food and there are choices for every meal. Housekeeping is excellent. I don't utilize too many of their services. I'm just here because my family is in Europe and I'm not to be left alone. Everything is quite comfortable. You had your choice of bringing your own furniture or utilizing theirs at no cost. There are different sized rooms and I have a smaller room, but the bathroom is really nice with the heat and the shower. It's well laid out. They do allow pets. I have a turtle and he is with me. They have something going 24 hours a day. They have what they call their night owl schedule, which is good for people who can't sleep. I'm not a Bingo or a game person, I'm a reader, and the county library bus comes here every three weeks and you can request whatever you want and they'll bring it to you. It's a good program. They have a lot of trainees that are young, and they lack a little in orientation. I'm planning on coming back over this Christmas. My appetite is not that good, but the variety covers just about every need in all of the different types of people we have here. I need very little help and the only constant help I need is in the dining room. They help the people there when they need one. It's a healthy situation. They have everything that we need. They bring in things to do. They print a schedule for the whole month, which is good, because you can plan ahead. If you want to go to the drugstore, they have a little bus, and it goes a couple of times a month. They have Bingo and a lot of people coming in for music. It's a very good setup. I'm very satisfied.

November 02, 2016

By A Resident480253

Forest Hill Heights stinks. They don't bring my mom to take her medicine. They didn't go to Walmart today; they went yesterday, and they didn't tell her. They have nothing but 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom for $5600 a month, and that's it. I wouldn't want to go there, and I wouldn't want to be there. It's just too tiny.

July 27, 2016

By James438565

Forest Hill Heights was a nice place. They seemed friendly and nice. I didn’t sample the food since it wasn’t meal time when we were there. They just took us to the cafeteria and showed us around. The staff was helpful and informative.

July 01, 2016

By Deb daughter of resident725438

My dad moved into Forest Hill Heights about a week ago. They are wonderful to him and he made friends the first day he arrived. Patty is who we worked with and she is great. He changed his mind 2 times before moving in. The one thing I will say, is 90% of the people we have seen there are much older and need much more care than my dad. He is 81 and I would say most are much older than him. Other than that it is great. They are in the process of remodeling the facility and this will take a while to complete. The room he has is large and he is lucky enough to have a bathroom of his own. I would highly recommend Forest Hill Heights.

Photos of Forest Hill Heights, LLC

Services and Amenities of Forest Hill Heights, LLC

• State Licenses: 12AL0177-A

About Forest Hill Heights, LLC

Forest Hill Heights is one of the premier assisted living communities in Forest Hill, Md area where residents can age in place, which contributes significantly to quality of life. Our assisted Living license with levels of care enables Forest Hill Heights to retain and admit seniors who seek to maintain a healthy and enriched lifestyle or who are chronically chair fast, or require the assistance of another person to walk, and seniors who are dependent on medical equipment, or have chronic unmanaged incontinence.

Our level of care are also less expensive than skilled care, when paid for privately. Residents whose abilities have declined do not have to be moved to a different facility, which can be very disruptive to quality of life.

• Stay active with our extensive recreation programs
  • Utilize our medicine management services
  • Enjoy exceptional dining experiences
  • Help is on hand 24/7 from our on-site RN
  • Get out into the community for scheduled outings with our transportation service
  • Celebrate special occasions in one of our community rooms.

Short Term Care Is Available.

Map of Forest Hill Heights, LLC