Forest Hill Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Forest Hill Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Forest Hill Health and Rehabilitation Center

January 09, 2017

By Placeisterrible

What a horrible sad experience our family had to endure. My father was admitted after being released from the hospital recovering from pneumonia. He was admitted in great spirits, good health and still full of life, all of which was taken away from him in 3 weeks. I could go on to elaborate more on the horrific, uncaring treatment but i will do that in writing in much greater detail to whom it may concern. I would like everyone to know that when my father passed away (which evidently was during the night) I received a phone call at 7:06 am (possibly shift change time when he was noticed) the caller went on to inform me that my father had passed away, but continued to assure me that he had such a rough night that it was OK. Needless to say: I thanked her for making me feel so comforted in knowing that they did all that they could do to make his final hours be so peaceful.

December 30, 2016

By Angryresident

I arrived at this facility for aftercare of a knee replacement. After I signed the paperwork, I was advised they did not have my prescribed medication and find not know when they would have it. The beds are like rocks and I am in extreme pain. Never come to this place. It's awful.

March 23, 2016

By GoldenGrandpa

While it is true that the facility isn't as bright and new as some other facilities in the area, the care is what is most important for my father. He is non-ambulatory and dependent for most activities of daily living. He has no cognitive limitations and craves stimulation so he really enjoys talking with his therapists and caregivers. They are very cheerful and encouraging, and this keeps him feeling connected to the world. The OTs/PTs/Speech therapists are top notch. He likes the food! (And he has been in three other hospitals/facilities in the past few months). It does seem as if they could have more aides on staff, as at meal times, the aides are busy serving patients and not as available to help with personal needs.

February 12, 2016

By Fred Monacker

Forest Hill tours very well. I have a relative there and the Food is great and the Care is wonderful. The staff are compassionate and caring people that have a calling to do that job. My mom has been there for 2 years and has never been mistreated. She always has a smile on her face and loves her caregivers. I would recommend Forest Hill to anyone who is in the situation that needs to place a family member.

February 11, 2015

My sister is in a nursing home named Forest Hill. It is very nice. It is nicely laid out, and they are accommodating. They have bingo and a bunch of other things like making things and music.

Services and Amenities of Forest Hill Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Forest Hill Health and Rehabilitation Center

Forest Hill Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Forest Hill, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Forest Hill Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Forest Hill Health and Rehabilitation Center