Alta at Regency Crest

Reviews of Alta at Regency Crest

Independent Living Reviews for Alta at Regency Crest

April 11, 2017

By Joan775657

I thought Alta at Regency Crest was lovely and all of the amenities were nice. The problem was its way above my price range for a two-bedroom, and they don’t have any one-bedrooms. The rate increases annually, which was the other thing I was concerned about. People can get together and make their own clubs. They have a lot of space, an indoor pool, pool table, and exercises.

January 20, 2017

By Henry520502

Alta looked promising and almost excellent. It’s a little pricey, but I think I can work around that. The rooms were spacious.

July 31, 2013

By Helena7

Alta at Regency Crest was a new facility and it was very nice and clean. The courtyard was also very nice and everything was very neat. They had a community bus that could take you where you wanted. However, the problem for me was that I didn't like pets and I could smell it when I got into the elevator although it wasn't that strong.

Costs for Alta at Regency Crest

Photos of Alta at Regency Crest

Services and Amenities of Alta at Regency Crest

• About Alta at Regency Crest

Alta at Regency Crest is More Than Just a Place to Live- It's Home.

Our beautiful community features apartment homes for those who are looking for that Active Adult Lifestyle in Ellicott City, Maryland. Our unique homes were carefully and thoughtfully designed for how you live. We've got every detail covered! Your new home will feature nine-foot ceilings, granite counter tops, high end custom cabinetry and so much more!

Alta at Regency Crest in Howard County, MD- our senior apartment community comes with tons of perks, activities, and great amenities for our residents. Sit outside and relax in the beautifully landscaped courtyard, watch the fish swim in the Koi pond, take a swim in our year around heated indoor pool, sign up for fitness classes or hang out and play games in our game room! Most importantly, everything is maintained for you by our professional on-site team. It's your time now to step back and relax so enjoy it at our active adult community in Maryland. Give us a call to schedule your personal tour today!

Community Amenities

• Refrigerator
    • Washer/Dryer
    • Wheelchair Access
    • Full Service Salon

Location is Everything! Alta at Regency Crest has it all!

Located just one mile from the Historic Ellicott City area, Alta at Regency Crest is ideally located right between Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and Annapolis. Our active adult community features easy access to major highways, including I-95, I-495, U.S. Routes 40 and 29, Maryland 32 and Maryland 100 all within minutes of our senior apartment community. Grab dinner in Baltimore or head down to D.C. for some sightseeing. The mall in Columbia is just minutes away!

When you feel like staying close to home, you have a variety of options right here in Ellicott City! Shopping, dining and entertainment options await you plus you are conveniently located near the Roger Carter Community Center and Ellicott City 50+ Center!

For more information on our active adult community, please give us a call or email us today!

Map of Alta at Regency Crest