Oak Manor Healthcare Center

Reviews of Oak Manor Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Oak Manor Healthcare Center

November 11, 2015

By M.L.1

My mom is in Sanctuary at Holy Cross. The staff is engaged while she is there. She receives physical and occupational therapy and hasn't had any complaints. She is dealing with her dietary requirements, and when we express a need or a concern, they act on it. They seem to be attentive to the needs of my mother and other senior citizens. They have activities for them to engage in like bingo. My mom is not always cooperative with eating, but the staff member is very supportive in getting her to eat. In fact, she responds better to them than to me when I am trying to make her eat something. She is in a semi-private room about the size of a hospital room. She has a special bed because she is pretty much bedridden. She has something inflatable in her bed that works with her condition and reduces the potential for her developing bed sores.

August 26, 2013

By Tom29

Sanctuary at Holy Cross is a wonderful facility. My parents are both in there. They moved there two years ago. Their staff is very professional and very caring. They check in on them regularly.

September 14, 2009

By Concerned Child

Think Twice

Right now I would think twice about sending your family member to Holy Cross. While some of the staff is very dedicated, most are not. I believe that the facility has deteriorated during the last year. Food is unappetizing, often cold, and sometimes served more than one hour late. The hallway smells. The rehab facility is too small and overcrowded. Patients have long waits for diaper changes. I believe that the physicians are uncaring, unavailable, and second rate. Having said all that, there are some positive attributes. The decor is fine. It is not a depressing facility. Some wings are actually quite nice. I have not seen any signs of patient abuse and I don't hear any patients cry out from neglect. I strongly recommend that you visit other facilities before sending a family member here.

Services and Amenities of Oak Manor Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Oak Manor Healthcare Center

Oak Manor Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Burtonsville, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Oak Manor Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oak Manor Healthcare Center