Pin Oak Village Bowie, MD

Reviews of Pin Oak Village

Independent Living Reviews for Pin Oak Village

July 31, 2013

By Angenette2113

Pin Oak Village was very nice. The outside was attractive and looked nice. It was clean and there was no smell. It was well-kept. They gave me a good tour. Their staff was very friendly and very nice. They have activities like bingo and card games. Residents also go on bus trips. They did have an exercise room there as well. Their apartments were nice. They were basically the same as with the other facilities I visited. The only thing I didn't like about it was that they did not include a laundry unit in their apartments. They didn't have a washing machine in there. What they have was a common laundry area and I don't like that. I also didn't like the fact that it was a big facility.

May 31, 2013

By caring0517113

I found Pin Oak Village very clean. However, it's not homey and it felt more like an institution. Most of the people there were in wheelchair, which is depressing to me because I'm not wheelchair-bound. They also don't have a balcony or a patio which I wanted.

Costs for Pin Oak Village

Photos of Pin Oak Village

Services and Amenities of Pin Oak Village

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Pin Oak Village

Pin Oak Village is a thriving apartment community for adults 55 years and over located in Bowie, Maryland, which was recently named as one of Money Magazine’s Best Places to Live in 2014. From the beautifully decorated reception lobby to the open, airy entertainment center complete with a handsome grand piano to the brick-paved patio area and sunny gazebo, Pin Oak Village has been perfectly planned for active senior living. Nestled in one of Bowie’s most prominent and established neighborhoods, the community is close to a variety of fine restaurants, shops, theaters, and services for your convenience.

Pin Oak Village offers a unique environment, which is perfect for relaxation and recreation. An experienced, on-site team of residential management specialists ensures an unmatched level of personal attention and convenient community service.

Community Features

• Professional Management Team
  • Resident Events and Activities
  • Smoke-Free Community
  • Theatre

Every one or two bedroom apartment home at Pin Oak Village features a fully-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and breakfast bar, as well as individually controlled heating and air conditioning.

Map of Pin Oak Village