Berlin Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Berlin Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Berlin Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

June 15, 2012

By Kathy S.

This is really the only nursing home I have ever visited, so I have nothing with which to compare it. I felt that everyone who worked there was very friendly and positive in their attitudes, and they treated visitors and residents very well. My grandmother seemed happy there. They let her sit outside in a covered entrance area with other residents when it was nice out, if she wanted to, and the residents sitting out there together all seemed to have a nice rapport. The smells in the building were not always all that pleasant, but I suppose many nursing homes struggle with keeping down the smells. Everything did appear to be clean. They seemed to have nice activities for the residents. The dining hall was very attractive. I enjoyed visiting there and sometimes thought that it was the type of place that I would like to be if I were in her condition when I am old. She missed home, but since no one was really able to take care of her at home, this was the next best option. I know that the financial people worked closely with my mother to help arrange her finances so that she could afford it. We were all quite happy that she had such a nice place to be, close to where we could all go and see her. The whole surrounding area also seemed very safe, and there was a rural feel to the town that made it seem nice and calm when she was sitting outside.

Services and Amenities of Berlin Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Berlin Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Berlin Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Berlin, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Berlin Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Berlin Nursing and Rehabilitation Center