Woodlands Assisted Living Baltimore, MD

Reviews of Woodlands Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Woodlands Assisted Living

September 05, 2015

By dee's mom

We are just starting to research assisted living for my 94 year old mother. I have to let you know I called on very short notice and was given an almost immediate time. Even though I had been told that they were booked. The manager was great as were all of the employees we spoke with. We were not rushed or given the short tour or a partial explanation of amenities and cost. We are pretty sure this is the place for mom even though we have visited others in the area

August 27, 2015

Woodlands Assisted Living was great. My mother has been in there, and the staff was great and very knowledgeable. The rooms were very nice. They had a bed, a dresser, and their own bathroom, and they're very bright and shiny. They had all kinds of activities -- sewing, reading, games, and movies. I like best the overall appearance of the place and the way they treat the patients. They were very well dressed and clean.

June 17, 2015

By Rosé Borisevic

I love the Woodlands, the staff is caring and compassionate. The staff is so supportive to the residents and their family's. The Woodlands is very clean and newly renovated.Please call them if they don't answer they are assisting residents, please call back.

February 18, 2015

By 1disappointed

Other

I called this provider on a Sunday (2/15/2015), hoping to stop by and pick up a brochure. The phone menu provided a contacts name and I left a message requesting she contact me. I then called back and rang the receptionist and no one answered. I called back the following day and received voice mail of two staff members (did not leave a message) and then tried the receptionist again. Again, the phone rang a dozen times without an answer. This experience causes me to question how well they respond to the needs of their residents - I know they didn't respond to my needs.

January 14, 2014

By Caring Daughter-in-law197

Woodlands was clean, it didn't smell and everybody in there looked like they were taken care of. They looked like they had enough staff to take care of the people but the rooms were awfully small. The staff was very helpful and nice to the residents.

Costs for Woodlands Assisted Living

• Licenses: AL001215

About Woodlands Assisted Living

Amenities and Services included with Monthly Fee:

• Kitchenette
  • Large closets with ample storage
  • Large windows
  • Walk-In showers
  • Fire/Smoke detector and sprinkler system
  • Individual climate controls
  • Maintenance of apartment and appliances
  • Window coverings and carpeting
  • Emergency call system
  • Special-diet menu selection
  • Weekly housekeeping
  • Weekly personal laundry, including flat linen
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Health monitoring
  • Social, recreational and spiritual programs
  • Around-the-clock staff
  • All utilities
  • All maintenance of grounds and common areas
  • Three delicious meals served daily by our
  • gracious and courteous staff

Levels of Care

Three Levels of Care are available for assisted living residents. Nursing Service Level of Care Point Assessment is determined by an Assisted Living nurse at pre-admission assessment, 30 days after admission and with any change of condition

Woodlands offers various apartment types including private studios, deluxe studios and companion suites, which residents may furnish according to their individual tastes. Resident apartments have wall to wall carpeting, individually controlled heating and air conditioning and private bathrooms with walk in showers. Every resident is provided with an emergency call pendant that ensures that help is just a touch of the button away. Amenities for all residents to enjoy include three meals a day served restaurant style in our beautiful dining room and special meals in the private dining room. We have an activity room for arts and crafts, a media room with a large screen TV for watching movies, a well-stocked library, and lounges for visiting with family and friends. The Woodlands also offers on-site rehabilitation therapy, a beauty/barber salon, a bus for outings and medical appointments and outdoor patio areas.

Map of Woodlands Assisted Living